Chamber of Secrets part 2

Third Person POV

The second basilisk was bigger and much scarier than the first one.

"Ivan run because I'm going to use a class 3 fire spell!" Rhaenyra yelled.

"I won't leave you!" the Lestrange Heir protested. "Rhaenyra-"

"JUST FUCKING RUN! THIS IS A CLASS 3 FIRE SPELL!" the black and silver haired girl screamed.

Ivan hesitantly fled the chamber as the Dark Dragon dodged the Basilisk's tail.

She rolled to the side and avoided eye contact while aiming her wand.

"Sùil Teine!" Rhaenyra yelled.

A massive wave of fire erupted from her wand and took the form of an eye before slamming head first into the Basilisk's face.

Rhaenyra fell to her knees panting at how much drain she felt to her magical core but watched the scene. Maybe it was her Targaryen and Valyrian ancestry but she had an affinity for fire spells.

The Basilisk screamed in pain as the eye made of fire forced its self into its eyes and collapsed dead. The eye made of fire vanished.

Ivan hurried back to her side, supporting her. "That was a Beta Class 3 Lady Level Spell." he said. "Let's send word to Cygus and the goblins. And the Aurors."

Scene Change

While the Aurors lead by Amelia Bones and Cornelius Fudge dealt with Dumbledore and several parents flooded Hogwarts to take their children home for the rest of the year as school had been canceled, Cygnus, Darkest, a legion of goblin warriors, and the Princess of Fire stood in the Chamber of Secrets.

As she made a deal with Ivan, she let him claim half of the Basilisk skins of House Lestrange while she took the other half and the corpses.

"Well, the skins are worth 50,567,000 galleons each, the corpses are worth 70,000,000 each." Darkest said. "What is our share?"

"3 precent for the skins and 6 for the corpses." Cygnus offered calmly.

"That is... fair. We would like the venom, a few bones, and shaving of the teeth as well."

"I think that is agreeable." Rhaenyra said. "Burn the eyes or what remain of them." 

Half of the goblin warriors began taking the venom, a few of the bones, and began getting shavings of the teeth while the other half began transporting the skins back to Gringotts.

"Know for your magical core Heiress Black. 'Sùil Teine' is a-"

"Beta Class 3 Lady Level Spell I know." the Queen of Dragons said.

"And you did it with only draining half of your magical core... I say that you have Junior Alpha Lady Level and maybe if you continue to train, Alpha Lady Level by your third. Most who do that drain almost the entirety of their core." Darkest mused.

Cygnus was beaming with pride before assuming a more serious look. "Rhaenyra, you'll be spending the night with the Jones while I deal with this. I'll come for you and we'll head back to Nightingale Hall. Kreacher and the House Elves have already taken your things to the Jones place."

"Got it." Rhaenyra nodded and Cygnus made a portkey for her.

The Girl Who Died took it and vanished with a 'pop'.

That is today's chapter. I hope you have all enjoyed it.