The word

Third Person POV

Rhaenyra had completed all her homework by the time the first month of summer was coming to an end. She had helped Blaise, and was now intent on enjoying her summer before as Ivan said 'another shit show of a year comes along'.

"Rhae?" the Black Snake said, poking his head around the corner were Rhaenyra was reading a muggle fantasy book on one of the many balconies. "Harry is here to see you."

The dark violet eyed witch closed her book. "Send him in."

Harry quickly entered. "Sorry to interrupt you Rhae, but I just escaped Grimmuald Place."

"I never showed you Grimmuald Place." Rhaenyra frowned.

You see, Harry was related to the House of Black through his grandmother, Euphemia Black. So if Rhaenyra died without having any children, Harry would become Harry Potter-Black, and one of his children would become Lord or Lady Black.

"Well, Remus showed up at Bones Manor, and invited me there. I was suspicious, so I went to get information and tell you. Dumbledore has set the Order of the Phoenix up there. Hermione has been trying and failing to access the library. Kreacher has been bravely defending the place against Molly—the updates the Goblins did to the place is great by the way— its just that Sirius is there. I think he and Remus are sleeping together again?" the Boy Who Lived blurted out.

Rhaenyra set her book on fire as Ragnarok roared into the sky, sensing her anger. "How. Dare. He. Harry get Darkest."

"Yes Princess." the green eyed wizard nodded and quickly left to get in contact with Darkest.

The Dark Dragon quickly ran to find Stella and informed her. While the Black Widow prepared to sue Dumbledore (again), Rhaenyra made a beeline for the Floo.

"Number 12, Grimmuald Place!" the Girl Who Died yelled, and vanished in a flash of green flames.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.