Aftermath of... a snake vision?

Third Person POV

Everything went by normally until five days Christmas.

Harry was able to get over half of the lions to not poke the 'bear' that was Umbrdige, who used that to pin point Dumbledore's fanatics within the House of the Brave.

The Ravenclaws, Hufflepuffs, and Slytherins also played the 'don't get Umbridge angry' card by getting her permission for self study.

So the older students hosted self studies lessons within the common rooms or spare rooms. They taught spells and everything that needed to be known for Defense Against the Dark Arts.

Until the whispers that Dumbledore's fanatics had not gone through the proper channels and that they were doing an illegal DADA group.

Umbridge obviously did her best to wear down Dumbledore's fanatics but the headmaster protected them to a ridiculous degree.

Rhaenyra was relishing in the fact that no one was paying attention to her.

Until—

"So let me get this straight, Harry. Two days ago, you had a vision of being a snake and biting Arthur Weasley, and sent your patronus to Amelia Bones warning her. Of course this caught Dumbledore and Umbridge's attention, for different reasons. You went to the goblins yesterday afternoon to do some kind of ritual and the ritual removed a Horcrux that was in your head." the dark violet eyed witch said slowly.

"Yeah. And now Umbridge, Amelia Bones, and Fudge now know that the Order of the Phoenix is active." the Boy Who Lived said.

"Can we have ONE normal school year?" Morag whined.

"No, not with these two." Ivan said.

Rhaenyra elbowed her boyfriend in the chest who just dodged. "Come Rhae ever since you two showed up every year hasn't been normal."

"Don't pock the dragon." Luna said serenely.

"Yes, Luna is right." Neville added.

"Is Arthur alive?" Megan asked.

"I think? Ron, George, Fred, and Ginny left school early." Harry admitted.

"Anyways, let's discuss Christmas." Morag said. "None of us are staying here obviously."

"Honestly as long as my sperm donor doesn't show up, I'll be fine." the Girl Who Died said.

That is today's chapter. I hope you have enjoyed it.