Quidditch Chaos

Third Person POV

Hello I am back! Time Trials suck.

Back to the story

"Well that was interesting." Harmonia said as the Irish exploded into cheers. The Irish National Team had won the game.

"It was." the Princess of Fire said.

"Should we put up the sound proof wards so we can sleep?" Rabastan said.

"Of course. The Irish are going to party all night." Rodolphus sighed.

"Let's head back." the Black Widow chirped.

Later that night

"Did you hear something?" the Black Snake asked.

"What?" Rhaenyra asked, looking up from her book on runes.

A massive explosion made the ground shudder.

Stella rushed to see what it was and came back in pale faced.

"Kids run for the woods. Call for a House Elf and get back to the manor. Now." Stella said.

Stella waved her hand transforming their sleeping clothes into jeans, black jackets, dark blue shirts, and sturdy running boots. "You have my permission to use magic if you need to. Don't get caught by the authorities."

Blaise and Rhaenyra staggered out of the tent to see absolute chaos.

"Those are Death Eater robes." Rabastan whispered, the Shadows and their parents coming out of their tents.

More wizards were joining the marching group, laughing and pointing up at the floating bodies. Tents crumpled and fell as the marching crowd swelled. Once or twice Rhaenyra saw one of the marchers blast a tent out of his way with his wand.

Several caught fire. The screaming grew louder.

"Kids run." Bellatrix said and brought out her wand. "AVADA KEVEDARA!" she screamed and hit one dead on as Rodolphus was able to levitate the child that fell to safety.

The Shadows quickly ran, splitting up into pairs. Ivan and Rhaenyra booked it to the woods, firing spells when necessary.

"Confringo!" the Dark Dragon yelled, hitting one of the Death Eaters and making him explode. "

"BOMBORDA!" the Black Raven yelled, aiming for another rouge Death Eater chasing a 11 year old and causing him to explode.

Soon the two were fighting off the Death Eaters back to back.

"Expulso!" the black and silver haired girl screamed. Two Death Eaters exploded into bits and another thrown back, snapping his neck when he hit the ground. " Ignis sagittas!"

Dozens of arrows made of fire were conjured and slammed into the Death Eaters attacking them.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" a ministry official shrieked, wide eyed at the corpses surrounding the two fourteen year olds.

"Surviving!" Ivan snarked before aiming his wand again. He then cast the Bat-Bogey Hex and the Death Eater he targeted shrieked as his mask exploded, revealing Lord Yaxley.

Rhaenyra stunned him with the Stunning Spell and a Body Bind Curse.

Screams somehow got quieter and louder as an image appeared in the sky. Ivan paled in horror.

"That's a horrible image." the Girl Who Died said.

"Rhae, that's the Dark Mark." Ivan whispered. "Voldemort's mark."

That is today's chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.