Relaxation (briefly)

Third Person POV

There was no clue for this task, and Rhaenyra took the opportunity to relax.

And do her homework and self study. She couldn't let her grades drop over the Triwizard Tournament.

Rhaenyra was scribbling down an essay for Snape while leaning against Ivan who was reading a book on runes.

All of the Shadows were focused on homework, with Harmonia helping out Harry.

"So, what was my twin's reaction to you leaving her?" the Fawley Heiress asked Harry.

"Furiously denying it but now she's accepted I'm not coming back. She's been spending more and more time in the library. I think McGonagall is getting worried because Hermione is all 'if the authority or author says it's true it's true.' mindset." the Boy Who Lived said.

"I knew it was going to get her in trouble with the teachers one day." Harmonia sighed.

Harmonia was like her twin with her love of reading, but more flexible than her twin. That was what made her more popular than her twin at Hogwarts.

"Have you seen my dad?" the Princess of Fire asked Harry.

The Potter Heir froze before taking a deep breath and letting it out. "Yes."

"What has he said?" Rhaenyra asked.

"To be frank, its all about comparing me to James, and nothing about you yet." Harry said quietly.

"I knew he would do that." the Girl Who Died said quietly.

That is today's chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.