Zabini Manor and Unneeded news

Third Person POV

The next day was Bellatrix showing up to help her pack. The rest of the Shadows knew to let Rhaenyra grieve on her own time, and if she wanted them she would send word.

But Bellatrix?

Rhaenyra had been named after Bellatrix (it was her middle name after all) and Saerena Targaryen had been one of Bellatrix's closet friends in Hogwarts.

So the older women showing up didn't bother her much, since Bellatrix had treasured stories of her mother.

"Can you tell me about Stella Zabini?" the Dark Dragon asked Bellatrix.

The former inmate of Azkaban let out a sigh. "Stella is the Black Widow in to words. She even uses 'Black Widow Jewels' for some of her companies. House Zabini from the Magical Republic of Venice, Stella and her son Blaise are the last surviving members of the Britain branch of the family. The main line of the family is in Venice, there's another two branches in Paris and Portugal, and there's rumors of another branch in either Russia or Berlin."

Bellatrix continued. "Stella is the third wealthiest in Britain and seventh in all of Europe... and considering your Great uncle, my father, has recently made it to third wealthiest person in Europe, Nightingale Hall is very... simple to Zabini Manor."

"Thanks Bellatrix."

"Anytime dear. Lestrange Manor is open to you."

Scene Change, the next day

Rhaenyra stood waiting impatiently with Ragnarok when a house elf appeared. "Mistress Rhaenyra! High Mistress Zabini has sent me to collect you, your things, and you're dragon!"

"Very well then. And it's okay to speak normally in front of me, I would prefer it." Rhaenrya said, and took the House Elf's hand while keeping a touch on Ragnarok and her luggage."

There was a crack and sickening sensation, but Rhaenyra was able to land on her feet in front of what had to be a castle.

"High Mistress Zabini welcomes you to her humble home." the House Elf bowed.

"Humble home!?" Rhaenyra shrieked.

The residence was a bloody castle with at least seven floors! And not 'the we built a high wall, one tower, ten rooms, a main hall, and called it a castle' kind of castle, this was a real castle.

There was a great avenue on the east side, a sizable French style marble fountain in the center of the round about, cherry blossom and willow tress. The walls of the castle were light grey, and several balconies all over it, with statues and large windows.

The building reminded her of Nightingale Hall and she wondered if Cygnus had 'borrowed' some building ideas.

And the grounds.

Several different habitats(deserts, jungles, rainforests) in spheres while the main grounds held twisting stone pathways littered with man made lakes, streams, and ponds with frogs, ducks, and fish while almost every kind of tree, flower, and plant created a beautiful unearthly scene. 

Dozens of species of non magical birds and animals lived next to small fairies and inoffensive magical creatures.

Nightingale Manor was huge and beautiful, but Zabini manor crushed it and Hogwarts without trying.

"Amazing isn't it?" the Black Snake said, appearing next to the Princess of Fire.

"What the hell does your mother do as a living?" the black and silver haired girl demanded.

"Enchanting jewels, making jewelry, and anything she can do to make money." Blaise said bluntly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stella Zabini was waiting for her grimly in her office. "Rhaenyra, do you know?"

"Know what?"

"Your father... he has escaped Azkaban."

"Fuck." the Girl Who Died swore.