Gilderoy Lockhart

Third Person POV

"I refuse to buy all of his books for each and every one of you." Bellatrix said. "The man is obviously a fraud."

The Shadows had done a sleep over at Lestrange Manor that night, and now Cygnus, Alice, and Frank were all there for breakfast.

Megan's parents, Lord Edgar Jones and Lady Alyssa Jones, there as well. They too had disaproving faces when they saw the shopping list.

"I have half the mind to homeschool you, Ivan." Rodolphus muttered. "How Hogwarts has fallen."

"Is Binns still there?" Alyssa asked the Girl Who Died.

"Yes." the purple eyed Ravenclaw confirmed.

"And with this fraud teaching us... self study. A lot of self study." the Jones Heiress complained.

"How about we just boy one set of the books and we share them?" Neville said. "Saves us all a hell tone of money."

"Good idea son." Frank smiled and Neville seemed. While his friends had helped with his self esteem and confidence, his parents coming back and shot it through the roof.

Scene Change, Diagon Alley

"MOVE BITCHES!" Bellatrix yelled as the Shadows and their parents apparated into Diagon Alley. 

Harry craned his neck around Hagrid to see Ivan Lestrange next to the three people the news had gone crazy about.

"Hagrid is that..."

"Yes Harry." Arthur Weasley said, running up and hurrying the Boy Who Lived back to the Weasley Family. "That's Rodolphus, Rabastan, and Bellatrix Lestrange. Best to stay polite with them, but don't get them angry. Which an easy way to do is through Ivan Lestrange."

The people in Diagon Alley moved out of the way to the three Lestranges in terror while Ivan rolled his eyes fondly at his adopted step mother mother.

Bellatrix was infertile, thanks to the Marauders which caused her to lose the child she was carrying. As such, she had taken up the mother post to Ivan, who's mother had died.

After the first stop at Madam Malkin's, the group all huddled around to plan.

"Well, so there goes a chance for a simple shopping mission." Rhaenyra said sarcastically.

"Sweetie, we can do magic. When are things ever normal?" Alyssa said.

"You made it thank goodness!" Harmonia yelled, speeding over. She had gotten permission form her parents to find her friends.

"Ah this is the Fawley Heiress." Rabastan said.

"Yes have a problem with that?" Harmonia said.

A loud hiss came from her arms, and everyone noticed a black half kneazle cat in her arms. "This is Shadow." the Smart Lion explained swiftly.

"I vote we split up. Neville, Frank, Alice, you go get the potions supplies, Megan, Alyssa, Edgar you get the owl and pet treats, while me, Rabastan, Bellatrix, Rodolphus, Heiress Fawley, Ivan, and Rhaenyra get the books." Cygnus sighed. "Meet at Flourish and Blotts because at the look of that line, it's going to take a while."

The group split up and Rhaenyra's group headed for Flourish and Blotts.

"Okay we need The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 2 by Miranda Goshawk, Break with a Banshee by Gilderoy Lockhart, Gadding with Ghouls by Gilderoy Lockhart, and oh look, Holidays with Hags, Travels with Trolls, Voyages with Vampires, Wanderings with Werewolves, and Year with the Yeti are all written by Gilderoy Lockhart!" the Princess of Fire said sarcastically.

"Is it me or is this entire line made up by women?" Rabastan asked. "Do they really believe this guy?" Ivan muttered.

"Unfortunately yes." Cygnus grimaced.

"Well there's one way to get out of here." Bellatrix chirped. She cast The Amplifying Charm and yelled "MOVE IT BITCHES, WE NEED TO GET THROUGH!"

The women in line shrieked in horror and Gilderoy Lockhart himself hurried up front, abandoning Harry Potter.

"Don't worry everyone I have this handled. It's back to Azkaban for you three—" Gilderoy began, drawing his wand.

"Stupefy." Rabastan cast.

"Expelliarmus." Bellatrix swiftly followed.

"Petrificus Totalus." Rodolphus finished. "If everyone can remember, we took Truth Potion and are innocent."

"That was so cool." Harmonia whispered in awe.

Hermione frowned when she saw her sister with the Lestranges.

After getting their books and one fist fight between Arthur Weasley and Draco Malfoy later, the group had their books.

"Why did I let Narcissa marry him again?" Cygnus wondered aloud.

"Because there was no other choice and they already fucked." Bellatrix said pleasantly. "Oh hello Cissa!"

"Father, Bellatrix, Lords Lestrange, Heir Lestrange, Heiress Black." Narcissa greeted calmly. "And it was because Lucious was one of the few acceptable men in your eyes, Father."

"Thank you for reminding me, Narcissa. But do better your son, he was acting like a mini Lucious in the store." Cygnus said.

Rabastan, Rodolphus, Harmonia, Shadow, Ivan, and Rhaenyra used the Floo system to go back to head back to Lestrange Manor. Alyssa, Edgar, Megan, Alice, Frank, and Neville joined them as well.

Narcissa grimaced. "I'll do my best Father."

"Please do." Cygnus said. "Heir Malfoy is not acting like a proper scion of the House of Black."

Scene Change, one day later

The remaining days passed peacefully. They were not able to escape the usual Pure blood Summer Ball unfortunately.

Draco did seem to be acting slightly better however. Just barely however, just barely

The Shadows and their parents went to Platform Nine and Three Quarters, got their compartment, and rode off to their second year at Hogwarts.

That is today's chapter. I hope you have enjoyed it.