Year Four

Third Person POV

The day after gathering at Fawley Manor, it was time to head to Platform Nine and Three Quarters once more. The Shadows crowded into their usual compartment.

Blaise joined them, surprising them all.

"Well, I was informed by Mother that the Triwizard Tournament is going to happen this year." the Black Snake said.

"Ah yes. The tournament of three shall become four, but will end with three. Beware of the one who is not what he seems. Beware when the one not dead tries to take his first step." Luna suddenly said.

"Well that was... unsettling. Did anyone get it down?" the ginger said.

"I did." Neville said.

The rest of the train ride was ridden out in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And it is my greatest disappoint to announce that the Inter House Quidditch Cup will not be happening this year." Dumbledore announced.

"No." the Princess of Fire heard Cho Chang whisper, getting similar cries of outrage from all four of the houses Quidditch teams.

Rhaenyra half heartedly tuned into to listen to the rest of Dumb-ledore's speech. She did have to admit, Moody entrance was highly dramatic.

The rest of the evening went normally. The feast happened, then they all went to bed.

Luna's prophecy stuck in her mind, no matter how hard she tried not to think of it.

That is today's chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.