The Second Task

Third Person POV

The day of the Second Task came on them all. Ivan had gone missing last night, and the Shadows couldn't find him.

Rhaenyra, who had figured out everything, tuned out his speech until the word go was given. The other champions began their preparations to do the task.

The black and silver haired witch shed her cloak, revealing her black swimsuit.

She quickly shoved the gillyweed into her mouth, chewed, and swallowed. She then jumped into the Black Lake.

Time skip, 30 minutes later

Everyone watched as the Dark Dragon came out of no where and killed the under water creatures attacking Fleur. The two girls then continued together before splitting up.

"You think she's okay?" the Boy Who Lived worried for his godsister when she vanished from the screens that showed was what going on underwater.

"Mate, if she's dead then Ragnarok would be a big clue." Megan said.

All eyes turned to the massive black dragon, which was perched on the roof of the platform where the champions had dove into the Black Lake. His green eyes were fixed on the surface of the lake.

Suddenly he roared and two figures burst from the lake, one with black hair and the other with black and silver hair. Ragnarok's tail slide into the war to grab them both, and he dropped them carefully on the platform.

It was Ivan and Rhaenyra, soaking wet and shivering as Madam Pomfrey rushed over to them. Rhaenyra, everyone saw, was covered in scratches over her legs, arms, a bit on her back, and a few on her face.

Bellatrix and Rodolphus shoved their way through the crowd to get to their son while Stella rushed forward as well. The three adults were livid and began screaming at Dumbledore.

The Black Heiress waved her hand, healing her scratches with Madam Pomfrey's help.

The judges, once they briefly calmed the Lestranges and Stella Zabini, began their scoring as Fleur emerged from the water, her sister clinging to her tightly.

Madam Pomfrey hurried to the two Veela sister sides, quickly warming them up and healing them.

Bagman gave Rhaenrya a ten, earning cheers from the Ravenclaws.

Barty Crouch however gave the Princess of Fire a nine, most likely for her scratches.

Madam Maxine gave the Ravenclaw witch a ten as well, most likely as thanks for saving Fleur.

Igor however, gave her another nine, grudgingly however.

Most likely acknowledging that his precious Vitkor had been upstaged.

Cedric emerged from the Black Lake with Cho Chang, Vitkor emerging from the Black Lake with the Drumstrange girl he had asked to the Yule Ball shortly after Igor gave his score.

Everyone turned to Dumbledore, waiting for him to show his infamous hatred of Rhaenyra and fail her.

To everyone's surprise, he gave her a six. The Ravenclaw's began to screech curses, insults, and threats while the other judges gave him a disappointed array of looks.

The Hufflepuffs proceeded to calm down the Ravenclaws by pointing out that the dark violet eyed witch had 53 points.

Soon, Cedric, Fleur, and Vitkor were scored.

Fleur got 49 points, Cedric got 47 points, and Viktor got 46 points.

The Girl Who Died rejoined her friends with Ivan at her side while Stella, Bellatrix, and Rodolphus once more began screaming at Dumbledore.

"Let's go inside." Morag said wisely. The Shadows lead their two members into the castle, heading for the Room of Requirement.

Scene Change

It was revealed that none of the hostages had been asked, and had been stunned instead.

Stella, Rodolphus, and Bellatrix teamed up with the Goblins to sue Dumbledore.

Stella because it was revealed Blaise had almost been used, not Ivan, and Bellatrix and Rodolphus for the obvious reason: the Black Raven had been in there, and against his will.

Yeah... the Girl Who Died was very much looking forward for summer.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.