Train ride to Yule

Third Person POV

Soon it was time for Yule. The Shadows all boarded the Hogwarts Express and claimed their usual compartment.

"So any plans?" Morag asked.

"Well MOM—"

Neville was hit with a stunning jinx which Harmonia quickly undid.

"No regrets." Neville said cheekily. "But me, my mom, my dad, and my grandparents are going to Greece for 'family bonding time'."

"That is completely understandable." Ivan hummed. Neville had lost his parents for a year, and had only recently gotten them back. "Me, my dad, Bella, Uncle Rabastan, and Auntie are all heading to Amsterdam."

"I'm staying here with Megan while my parents do some business in Berlin." Morag said. "Just a week then they'll be back in time."

"Yeah my family and I are staying here." Megan nodded.

"Harmonia?"

"Greece." the Wise Raven said dryly. "Alice invited me to come along which was really nice."

Neville blushed and the entire compartment was shipping the two in that instant.

"Luna?"

"Norway to hunt two horned unicorns." the Lovegood girl said serenely.

"Rhaenyra?" the MacDougal Heiress asked the black and silver haired thirteen year old.

"So Stella has to do some 'family business' in Venice so me and Blaise are being dragged along because 'you two might burn down the house and no I don't want that to happen'." Rhaenyra explained.

"So those of us are leaving are bringing back soviouners for each other?" Megan declared.

"Sure." the Shadow Queen shrugged.

"Fine." the Black Raven agreed.

"Of course!" the Loyal Lion said earnestly.

"Anyways, why are you so murderous looking at Lupin? You've been doing self study and skipping almost all of his classes." Ivan asked.

"Well it turns out that fucker was sleeping with my dad, knowingly, while my sperm donor was still married to my mom." the Girl Who Died said angrily.

"Oh shit." Megan muttered.

"And why did Harmonia and Hermione have a massive cat fight that destroyed 1/3 of the Great Hall?" Rhaenrya said.

"Well lets us say that: she fucking deserved it." the Fawley Heiress smirked.

"Okay now you're killing us. Details!" the Lestrange Heir said.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.