Werewolves

Third Person POV

Rhaenyra was outside the boundaries of Nightingale Hall late on night to do research her Herbology homework when Cygnus came out and began to drag her to the house.

"Uncle Cygnus—"

"Its a full moon tonight Rhaenyra. We need to get back into Nightingale Hall." Cygnus said sharply.

"Shit." Rhaenyra thought and the two began to race for Nightingale Hall as a wolf howl went up.

The pounding of the wolf steps gets louder and louder and Rhaenyra screams when she feels claws rip through her dress and barely scrap her back as she and Cygnus are almost there—

Ragnarok roars at his riders pain and Rhaenyra can vaguely see his massive, black shape flying to them.

Cygnus shoves her the past feet to through the wards.

"RUN RHAENYRA—"

The Girl Who Died turns around in time to see one of the three werewolves rip her great uncle, the man who found her, who cared for her, the first adult who cared for her, head off.

The black and silver haired girl let out an angered scream filled with grief.

Ragnarok lands around her, a protective shield.

"DRACARYS!"

Scene Change, the next day

Rhaenyra stirred awake.

"Mistress!" a voice croaked, and Rhaenyra sat up on the couch, wincing as pain went up her back.

Then it all came back. The werewolves, Cygnus, the blood, the gore, Cygnus's head flying off, the dragon fire, passing out—

"Kreacher?" the Princess of Fire whispered.

"Mistress Kreacher is here." Kreacher said. "I am Head House Elf on Master Cygnus orders. The other House Elves are fixing the manor. Kreacher apologizes for speaking normally—"

"Its fine Kreacher." Rhaenyra said. "I would prefer it if you and the other House elves speak normally."

"Very well mistress. Healer Elf Mimi insists you rest and take the potions she gives you."

"Kreacher... please tell me it was all a dream." Rhaenyra said, trying to cling to a hope that it was all a dream.

"I am sorry Mistress but Master Cygnus is dead." Kreacher said, his ears turning down in sadness.

That is today's chapter.

I didn't put game of thrones tags on here for a reason. Remember who Rhaenyra's mother is.