Reactions in the Headmaster Office

Third Person POV

Rhaenyra sat in the Headmasters office with Stella, her team of lawyers, Crouch, Bagman, Flitwick, Snape, McGonagall, Sprout, and the headmaster.

"How did you get your name in girl?" Crouch growled.

"I swear on my magic I didn't." the black and silver haired girl hissed. Her body glowed, and when she tried a Levitation Charm it worked.

"I am afraid you must participate in the Triwizard Tournament, my girl—"

"Heiress Black!" Rhaenyra, Stella, and Flitwick said as one.

Dumbledore gave them a dark look for that. "She is bound by the magical contract to participate in the Triwizard Tournament. If she does not... it will cost her very much."

The Princess of Fire gave him a 'I blame you.'. "First question: how did my name get in there? I thought only seventh years could get there names in the Goblet of Fire."

"That we have the answer for. Our current theory is a seventh year of someone older entered and put the slip that had your name in it." the head lawyer answered.

The dark violet eyed girl paled, who know how many of her enemies had done that?

"Disappointing, Dumbledore. We trusted you with the security! Who knows if so many seventh years put in the slips of under age students in there!" Madam Maxine exploded out in anger.

"I am afraid there is no way to get Heiress Black out of the Tournament. We have tried to find loopholes, Lady Zabini, but there is none." another lawyer said grimly.

"So I have to participate in this stupid tournament?" the Girl Who Died groaned.

"Unfortunately, yes." the Black Widow said.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.