Halloween

Third Person POV

Rhaenyra was not surprised to learn that all of the students who had assaulted her got off scot free. Dismissed as a prank gone wrong.

Until Silverwing had brought a letter to Cygnus and the man had leaked it to Rita Skeeter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOGWARTS STUDENTS ATTACK BLACK HEIRESS

By Rita Skeeter 

On a simple day in Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, 11 year old Black Heiress Rhaenyra Bellatrix Black-Targaryen, the Girl Who Died, was attacked by several students.

Among the students were Lex Sanders, Theodore Nott, the Carrow twins Hestia and Flora, Heir Gregory Goyle, Heir Vincent Crabbe, and several other members and heirs in the Wizengamot. Leading them was Draco Malfoy, Heir of the most Ancient and Noble House Malfoy.

The Black Heiress ring was swift to protect her but it could not protect her from the outrage accusations of being an imposter.

"My great niece is the real Rhaenyra Black-Targaryen." Cygnus confirms "I found in an alley way, broken and bleeding. She is my legitimate great niece, she is wearing the Black Heir/Heiress ring. It cannot be forged, and it kills all imposters and those who try to steal the ring." 

"How did she end up in the alley way you found her in?" I asked.

 "Headmaster Dumbledore put her in the muggle foster system. And then left her alone for ten years. Not even informing me that she was alive." Lord Black says. "She was left alone: a magical child at the hands of those who would call her a freak and hurt her for being magical." 

Shocked I stammered out: "Is she okay?" 

"I've taken her to a private family healer. Physical fine, but time will tell the injuries of her mind. But she is smart and brave and her mother's daughter. She will be Lady of the House of Black after me." 

"Even after Draco Malfoy?" 

"Even after my grandson. He is a Malfoy. Rhaenyra bears the Black name." 

I can now confirm dear readers, that the Girl Who Died attends Hogwarts. And she is not dead.

Rhaenyra looked up to see people staring at her. "What?" she demanded, glaring at them.

They all hastily turned away form the Shadow Queen's glare. Dumbledore, she mentally smirked, was noticeably absent that day.

Thank you Uncle Cygnus. the purple eyed girl smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can we talk?" a girl asked, approaching the Shadows, as Ivan, Rhaenyra, Harmonia, and Neville's group had been nicknamed. "Greetings. Megan Irina Jones, Heiress of the Most Ancient House of Jones." the brown haired Hufflepuff first year greeted, flashing her heiress ring.

"Greetings. Rhaenyra Bellatrix Black-Targaryen, Heiress of the Most Noble and Ancient House of Black." the Ravenclaw witch greeted, flashing her heiress ring.

"Greetings. Ivan Corvus Lestrange, Heir of the Most Noble and Ancient House Lestrange." the black haired Slytherin greeted, flashing his heir ring.

"Greetings. Harmonia Isabella Granger, Heiress of the Most Ancient and Noble House Fawley." the sleek, brown haired Gryffindor first year greeted, flashing her heiress ring.

"Greetings. Neville Frank Longbottom, Heir of the Most Ancient and Noble House Longbottom." Neville greeted shyly. His time with his friends had improved his self esteem, but he was still reduced to nerves when in range of Snape or other students who made him nervous.