The Golden Cup

Third Person POV

"So this is the golden up?" Rhaenyra asked.

That thing smells of darkness. Ragnarok said, curling closer around his black and silver haired rider.

Ivan was levitating the cup as the Shadows were all meeting outside. His parents had gotten the cup, and gave it to him when he explained what the Shadows wanted to do.

Though they made it clear it had to die very, very soon. Voldemort had Imperioused the couple into becoming Death Eaters and now Lord and Lady Lestrange would see him lose his anchors to immortality even if it was the last thing they would ever do.

"This is it." the Black Raven confirmed. "One of Voldemort's Horcurxes: Helga Hufflepuff's Golden Cup. Apparently, he had an obsession with the founders artifacts."

"Well, Ragnarok, you know what to do." the Queen of Dragons said.

Ragnarok's maw snapped open and a torrent of flames flew from it, slamming straight into the golden cup.

The golden cup screamed in pain until Ragnarok stopped, and there was only ashes left.

"Alright, does your parents know any more?"

"Well, we have three dead: the diary, the golden cup, and Harry did a purging ritual and it got rid of the Horcrux in his scar." Susan said. "Maybe we should look up more of Tom Riddle."

"Alright. Harmonia, Megan look up more of Tom Riddle and find out his parents." Rhaenyra nodded.

"Got it." the Wise Raven said while the ginger gave two thumbs up.

"I think another might do with Slytherin." Neville said. "It was his house when he was at Hogwarts after all."

"I'll poke around." the only Slytherin in the Shadows said.

"Thank you, love." Rhaenyra smiled and Ivan nodded.

"And I think we should check for either Gryffindor or Ravenclaw." Luna said.

"Alright, so we have ideas for what to look for and we all have our assignments. Let's meet back in the Room of Requirement two weeks from now." the Girl Who Died decided.

That is today's chapter. I hope you have all enjoyed it.