The Fallout

Third Person POV

Well, the Death's Eaters attack at the Quiddtich Cup Tournament caused massive amount of chaos.

Fudge was livid at the lack of security and Ludo Bagman's lack of proper security. Ludo was now treading on thin ice, with another infraction causing him his job.

There was no casualties, and Fudge had to deal with Rita Skeeters article about the mess.

SCENES OF TERROR AT THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP

by Rita Skeeter

"Ministry blunders ... culprits not apprehended ... lax security ... Dark wizards running unchecked ... national disgrace..." the Girl Who Died muttered as she read it.

The Shadows had gathered at the freshly rebuilt and re-warded Fawley Manor, which Harmonia had moved into.

"If the terrified wizards and witches who waited breathlessly for news at the edge of the wood expected reassurance from the Ministry of Magic, they were sadly disappointed. A Ministry official emerged some time after the appearance of the Dark Mark alleging that nobody had been hurt, but refusing to give any more information. Wherever this statement will be enough to quash the rumors that several bodies were removed from the woods an hour later remains to be seen." Neville quoted.

"That might have been us." the Black Raven admitted guilty from his spot on the chair. Rhaenyra's head was in his lap.

"Oh and this: Several bodies were found dead around the campsite, all of them wearing Death Eater robes. The names have not been released for security reasons, but a quote from Minister Fudge says 'If anyone has half a brain, they can figure out from the sudden disappearances and announces of death, you can figure it out.'." the Jones Heiress chipped in.

"Well, the fallout of that shit is somehow rivaling what actually went down." the Wise Raven snarked.

"Any word about Hermione?" the Loyal Lion asked.

"She's alive." Harmonia said. "Demanded why I didn't come help her escape. Bitch, I was no where near here! And she expected me to find her in all of that chaos!?"

Luckily for the Shadows, Shadow jumped into his msitrosses lap and demanded to be petted.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.