End of Year 3

Third Person POV

"Heiress Black, you are needed." Flitwick said as he entered her dorm. Harmonia and Morag were in with her as well.

"Yes?" the Targaryen Princess asked.

"It is your Father. He has been caught." the Charms master said grimly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rhaenyra approached her father's cell. Flitwick let her have some last words with her father... before he would be given the Dementors kiss.

"Harry?" Sirius asked when he saw the figure.

Rhaenyra clutched her fists and gritted her teeth. "Hello, sperm donor."

Saerena Targaryen's widower and husband paled at the sight of his daughter. "Rhaenyra—"

"I've put together enough facts to understand that you aren't the killer, and I've been able to dig around enough files to put it together that you were the false Secret Keeper. It was Peter Pettigrew. He sold out the Potters, you went for revenge, abandoning your wife and daughter you never wanted for the family you could never have, and somehow Pettigrew escapes and your caught." the Princess of Fire said matter of factly.

Sirius flinched at his daughters cold words. "You're suppose to be on my side." he whispered.

The Dark Dragon glared at him for that.

"I am on my mother's side. You realize that if you didn't do that, that if you were smart you would have told Amelia Bones and you would not have been arrested. My mother would be alive right now because after you were caught, she was shamed for marrying a traitor. You know what happened to her in the Sack of King's Landing? She died for me. Not out of love for you, she didn't leave the Wizarding world for you, unlike what you think in your twisted sense of love for my mother." Rhaenrya said, tears streaming down her face. "She died for me. She died because she loved me. I hate you. You caused all of this!"

"Dumbledore was suppose to take care of you!" the Black Dog yelled.

"DUMBLEDORE LEFT ME IN THE MUNDANE FOSTER SYSTEM! I WAS STARVED AND BEATEN AND ABUSED AND LEFT FOR DEAD MORE THEN FIFTY TIMES! FIFTY! AND YOU SAY HE WAS SUPPOSE TO TAKE CARE OF ME!" the dark violet purple eyed thirteen year old screamed.

Sirius shut his mouth.

"I am saying this once: If you die, I would dance on your fucking grave." the Queen of Dragons said coldly and left the cell.

Scene Change

Well, the next day it got out that Sirius had escaped. Fudge, who had not been even contacted, was demanding that the 'cell' used be scanned.

The Shadows did their betting pool winner. Rhaenyra won of course, getting all of the gold, and Luna got second place for Sirius being caught and escaping, and Rhaenyra gave her a small portion of the money.

Ivan, who had bet that Harry's broom would break, got a third place prize of an even smaller portion. He didn't care and sent the money to the Lestrange Vaults.

Remus left, once Snape revealed he was a werewolf that morning.

A pleased Luna, who had bet on this, won the betting pool that the Weasley Twins hosted every year on the DADA professor:

Her prediction: it would be a werewolf who would be the DADA professor, seem to make it to next year, but would be revealed by an angry and/or jealous professor.

She won over 1,000 galleons thanks to that betting pool.

"Well that was an emotional rollercoaster of a school year." the Girl Who Died sighed.

"Mom's picking us up from here." the Black Snake said and two Zabini House Elves appeared.

"We are here to take Master and Mistress home." the House Elves chorused.

Taking the little creatures hands, the two vanished with a loud crack to Zabini Manor.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.