School Problems begin now

Third Person POV

"If I see one more pumpkin ask me 'Trick or Treat' I'm going to kill it you and you all can't stop me." Ivan hissed, death glaring a pumpkin.

They had just come back from Samhain rituals with Harmonia, Megan, Neville, and Morag in time to get some snacks from the kitchens before going to bed. As they had been nearly caught by Flinch, they had split up.

Rhaenyra rolled her eyes in exasperation at her black haired friend. "Come on, or we'll be caught. Snape if we're lucky McGonagall if we're not. Also, I promised Ragnarok to get him a medium rare extra bloody steak and if I go back to the dorm without it, then he'll burn my homework."

How did the Shadows find out about the secret passage ways?

Well, they had run into the Weasley Twins and made a truce—they would leave each other alone in exchange for learning the secret passage ways and not telling the teachers.

As they turned the corner that would lead them to the kitchens when they saw a message.

"And all hope for a normal school year is gone." the Lestrange Heir groaned.

Foot high on the wall, looking like it had been written in blood, shimmering in the darkness to reveal their sinister message. Mrs. Norris was also petrified as well.

THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS HAS BEEN OPENED.

ENEMIES OF THE HEIR, BEWARE.

"Well, bets on who this is? I say its an evil ghost tied to a diary or journal that will posses a student but fail in the last minute." the Girl Who Died said.

"I say its a Slytherin." the Black Raven said.

The Golden Trio then ran up to the black haired boy and purpled eyed girl.

"What's this!? Black!? Lestrange!?" the Boy Who Lived demanded.

"I have no fucking idea of what this fucking is, I swear on my magic." Rhaenyra snapped. Her body glowed white before disappearing. Ivan calmly repeated the same thing, glowing white as well.

Soon more of a crowd began to appear, almost everyone had seen Rhaenyra and Ivan swearing on their magic they did not know what the message was.

"Enemies of the Heir, beware! You're next mud bloods!" Draco Malfoy said gleefully, pushing his way to the front of the crowd.

"Heir Malfoy in the name of magic for the love of what ever universal being or beings are out there, please shut up." the Queen of Dragons snapped before chaos exploded at the message.

The Black Heiress and the Lestrange Heir slipped away in the confusion and panic splitting up and heading to the Ravenclaw and Slytherin common rooms respectively.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.