Finding Out the Clue

Third Person POV

Two days after the party, Rhaenyra summoned one of the House Elves in Hogwarts to take her to Zabini Manor.

"I assume you're going to use the pool?" Stella said. Rhaenyra nodded in confirmation, transfiguring her clothes in to a swim suit.

"Go ahead." Stella said.

"Thank you Stella." the dark violet eyed witch said and proceed to head to the pool and jump in it.

Once she was completely underwater, she opened the golden egg she had claimed.

And it began to sing.

So Roger was right. the Shadow Queen thought a she listened to the music.

Come seek us where our voices sound,

We cannot sing above the ground,

And while you're searching ponder this;

We've taken what you'll sorely miss,

An hour long you'll have to look,

And to recover what we took,

But past an hour, the prospect's black,

Too late, it's gone, it won't come back.

Rhaenyra swam to the surface, drying off and transfiguring her swim suit back into dry clothes.

"Well?" Stella asked.

"I can now confirm its about the Black Lake, it will involve mermaids, and they will take someone or something important from me and I have an hour to find it on the day of the task." the Girl Who Died said, black and silver hair drying out magically.

"Good good." Stella said. "Now we have something more important to focus on."

"What?" Rhaenyra asked in confusion.

"The Yule Ball." the Black Widow informed her.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.