Nicolas Flamel

Third Person POV

"Now this is downright disturbing." Megan said, frowning at the Golden Trio, all three of them reading large dusty books.

Hermione they expected, but Ron and Harry? That was a bit disturbing as the two boys had hardly ever visited the library before.

"Leave them be Megan." Rhaenyra said. "I already found what they were looking for."

"Oh what?" Ivan asked, sitting down at the table that had become the Shadows unofficial meeting table. It was in a darker corner of the library, near the windows that hardly anyone noticed them.

"Nicolas Flamel. Alchemist who was born in France." the Girl Who Died said matter of factly.

"And who is this Nicolas Flamel?" Ron's sneering voice was heard. The Golden Trio had come over, with Hermione livid that Rhaenyra had found information before her.

"You want this info you give me something." Rhaenyra deadpanned.

"Look, can you just tell us about him?" the Boy Who Lived asked.

"Like I said, Nicolas Flamel was an Alchemist born in France." the Shadow Queen said.

"But we haven't found him in any recent works!" Hermione protested.

"He was born in 1392 and is over 600 years old. He's been drinking the Elixir of Life ever since the 1400 hundreds!" the purple eyed girl said unimpressed. "Of course you won't find him in any recent works."

The Golden trio rushed out the library without another word.

"And they didn't even say goodbye... how rude." the Jones Heiress frowned.

"She got them out of the library. That's a win." Ivan pointed out.

"Anyways... 5 galleons that those three are going to do something stupid involving the Stone near the end of the year because the Stone is 100% here in the castle." Rhaenyra said.

"Deal." the other two members of the Shadows grinned.

"Wait how did you know the Stone was here?" the Black Raven frowned.

The Queen of Dragons grabbed her bag and left. "Sorry I have to go feed Ragnarok by!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ragnarok, after being fed two steaks made by the House Elves, was curled on her stomach as Rhaenyra read about Alchemy.

Rhaenyra had found the kitchens by getting a favor form the Weasley Twins, covering for them. In exchange, they showed her the kitchens, and Rhaenyra had shown the rest of the Shadows the kitchens.

Needless to say, all of the Shadows found out the House Elves were delighted with new 'customers' to try their new recipes. And the Shadows gave glowing remarks to the House Elves how their food was 100% better then any of the top chesfs in the world.

To be fair the House Elves ancestors had been taught to cook by Helga Hufflepuff, who still held the title of 'Best Cook in the Magical World' for a very good reason. So of course they would be amazing chefs.

"Shame that Dumbledore's headmaster Ragnarok. Then we would have a proper school." the Princess of Fire sighed.

Ragnarok let out a sleepy snort and rolled off her stomach, curling close to his human. Rhaenyra smiled softly and petted her familiar.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.