News Announcements

Third Person POV

BREAKING NEWS: UPCOMING LESTRANGE TRIALS! 

By Rita Skeeter 

You read that right my darling readers! The Lestranges will be granted trials this summer.

With the returned sanity of Lord Frank and Lady Alice Longbottom, they were questioned on how they were driven insane.

Now, Dumbledore accused Lord Rodolphus( the widower of Lady Helen Lestrange nee Briller, current husband of Lady Bellatrix Lestrange nee Black), Lady Bellatrix Lestrange nee Black, Lord Rabastan, and Heir Crouch of driving the Longbottom's insane.

"B******!" Lady Alice exclaimed when I asked her during the interview at Longbottom Villa, France. "The Lestrange's were nowhere near Longbottom manor when me and Frank were trapped in our minds."

"Someone trapped us in our minds. They wanted Neville—and we refused to let that person have Neville." Lord Frank confirms. "Dumbledore— I have no idea why he accused Lord Lestrange, Lady Lestrange, Lord Lestrange, and Heir Crouch." 

Their stories confirmed by Veritsum. The Lestrange's may be innocent of this false crime.

Rhaenyra looked up at Cygnus.

"We need to prepare for that upcoming trial." the Girl Who Died said bluntly.

That is today's chapter, sorry it's short. I hope you enjoyed it.