🦁 Chapter 61

A/N: I just want to say thank you so much for all of your comments, they really make me smile. I had a really long day at work, so reading the comments that you all wrote made me smile. Thank you so much! ❤

The boy yelped in pain, releasing his hold on Y/N's arm and crouching down a little to inspect his foot. He was sadly, only wearing sandals, so Y/N's heel, though wider than her school heels, had left a red mark on the top of his foot.

"Knock it off."

Everyone froze when they heard the cold voice of the dorm leader.

"Dorm Head Leona!"

"These guys are the ones who thoughtlessly encroached on our territory!"

"And the little -"

Y/N glared at the boy, quickly making him change his phrasing.

"The girl stomped on my foot!"

Leona scoffed at the boy's complaint. He wasn't worried about a sore foot. "If a herbivore can inflict this much pain on you, it makes me wonder if you're even worthy of being in my dorm." The boy straightened up immediately.

"We're just gonna rough 'em up a bit!"

Y/N rolled her eyes. 'Testosterone.'

Standing next to Leona was a familiar boy, who smirked when he saw Y/N. "Hey, aren't you the one who lost her bunny?"

Y/N glared at him. "I did not lose her! You guys were scaring her off in your rush to get food!"

Grim seemed to recognise the boy too and almost seemed to snarl at him. "Ah! You! Deluxe menchi katsu sandwich!"

Ruggie grinned and raised his hands in surrender. "Woah, Woah, Woah! Don't go around giving people delicious-sounding nicknames. I've got a very manly name, Ruggie Bucchi, y'know."

Leona smirked at Y/N. "It is you. You're the herbivore that stepped on my tail and stole my mid-day snack." 

Y/N could feel her face flushing with anger. "Edurne is not a snack!" She faced all of the guys surrounding her. "You know what?! I'm out of here! I've had more than enough threats today to last me a lifetime and none of you are worth my time." She spun on her heel and was about to walk out, but Leona grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

"What? Dorm Head Leona's tail?!"

"No forgiving that!"

"I rest my case," Y/N shouted. "A SINGLE brain cell!"

"She's sorry," Yuu cried out, hoping to save his friend from the brutes surrounding them.

"Wouldn't need police if 'sorry' fixed everything."

Y/N scoffed and squirmed to try and escape from Leona's iron grip on her hand. "Wouldn't need police if you could just accept the sorry and move on with your dang life!"

"Leona, Ruggie, let's show 'em who's boss," one of the residents called.

"Stop barking up a fuss, mutts. What're you gonna do if your little fit of violence interferes with the magift tournament?"

"You're saying we should just ignore these trespassers? But they're such tasty looking prey." The resident smirked down at Y/N, who was still squirming in Leona's grasp. "Especially this one~"

Leona grabbed the boy's wrist and bent it back, making him cry out in pain. "You're not allowed to touch this herbivore. And besides, nobody said anything about ignoring them. We'll solve this..." he smirked, "Peacefully, with a game of magical shift."

"With magift?"

"We can go crazy with magic during the game without breaking any rules."

Ruggie snickered behind his hand. "Leona, you're such a bully. These guys don't look like they could handle more than one game."