🐙 Chapter 92

"Are you three ready," Jade asked as he and Floyd escorted them to the doors of Ramshackle Dorm. 

"See ya, Little Shrimp, Shelly and of course..." he wrapped his arms around Y/N and pulled her into a tight hug, squeezing her tightly, "Little starfish~ Safe travels!" He nipped the tip of Y/N's ear before releasing her. She stumbled into Yuu's waiting arms and flushed violently. These boys were enjoying teasing her. 

"Please let us know if you're in need of a place to stay," Jade said, pulling open the door for the trio. "You can reserve a guest room in Octavinelle for ten thousand madol a night."

Y/N's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets at the outrageous price. "Ten thousand madol?!" 

The twins pushed the trio from the dorm and slammed the door shut behind them. 

Y/N was fuming, to say the least. She had hoped that they would at least be allowed to keep their own rooms, but apparently, Azul had other plans for his peers. Plans that would force them to beg with friends until they found a place to stay for the next three days, or possibly longer, depending on whether or not they lost the dorm on a more permanent basis. Y/N hoped that they wouldn't be subjected to that. 

"I'm gonna shoot those two," Y/N whispered into the cold night air as Grim shouted at the locked door. "And possibly Grim if he doesn't stop giving me a headache!" 

Yuu chuckled and wrapped his arms around Y/N. "We'll be okay, N/N. We can figure this out."

Y/N sighed. "I just wish that you talked to me before so readily accepting the deal. We could have bargained some of my powers or something else. At least then we would have a roof over our heads."

Yuu bit his lip. "I'm sorry, Y/N, but I couldn't let you give away any of your powers. That's what got everyone else into this mess in the first place."

"No, what got them into this mess was taking a shortcut. They didn't pay attention in class. They should have had to deal with the consequences, but when they are, you step up to be a shining knight in silver armour." Y/N sighed. "You have to let people deal with their repercussions, Yuu."

"So I should just let you freeze to death out here in the cold?" He smirked down at Y/N's shivering body.

"No. I need your body heat. And besides, that's not my problem, since you're the one who auctioned off the dorm." She pouted and snuggled closer to Yuu. "It was nice and warm in there."

"You know, Jade, Floyd, and Azul like you, they might cut you a deal."

Y/N shook her head. "No, you idiot. We're dealing with this together, okay?"

Yuu nodded and rested his chin on Y/N's head. 

"Ugh," Grim pouted. "Are we gonna have to sleep out in the cold from now on? This sucks."

Y/N nearly kicked him. "Aren't you the one who suggested to Yuu to give the dorm to Azul as collateral?" She rolled her eyes and bent down to pick up her things. Thankfully, she only had two bags. She hoped... she would have liked to pack everything herself, but the twins had said that they had done it for her... she would just have to hope that they hadn't missed anything, intentionally or unintentionally. Yuu kept an arm around her as he picked up his luggage. She hadn't had a chance to grab a coat before leaving, and Yuu's body was certainly warmer than her's right now.

"Hey! Prefect! Grim! Y/N!"

The trio looked up to see Deuce, Ace, and Jack sprinting toward them, though it looked like Jack was taking a leisurely jog in the park. 

"Fgna?! Did you guys come to help us out?!"

Ace frowned at the tiny creature. "Grim aside, if the prefect and Y/N don't have a place to stay, well y'know, we're kinda the reason... I wouldn't be able to sleep well if they caught a cold or something from staying outside."

Grim punted a tiny rock on the ground. "You really aren't straightforward..."

"We already spoke with Dorm Head Rosehearts. If Yuu is okay with staying in a four-person first-year room we can at least offer you a place to sleep," Deuce said. 

"What about Y/N," Yuu asked.

"Riddle said that he would be willing to give up his room for Y/N. He would just sleep in Trey's room for the next while until you guys get the dorm back."

Jack didn't seem to like the sleeping arrangements. "You plan to shove Grim and Prefect into a four-person room? Are there any vacant rooms in Heartslabyul?"

Deuce shook his head. "There aren't any people getting held back or dropping out in our dorm, so it's completely full."

Jack scratched his head nervously. "...then do you wanna come to Savanaclaw?"

"Eh?!"

"Even though I said I'd have your back dealing with Azul, I ended up not being able to do anything. And they still owe you for the magift tournament stuff so I don't think Leona will refuse."

Y/N snorted. "Have you met the angry kitty?"

The Heartslabyul boys were more interested in the fact that Jack was being a softie than to see any importance in Y/N's question. 

"Eh? Jack is actually a nice guy," Ace said with a smirk. 

"Even though you don't look it, y'know," Grim snickered. 

"Don't get the wrong idea! It would just be a pain if Prefect and Y/N didn't beat Azul when the next test period comes around!"

"All right, all right, let's leave it at that," Ace snickered.

Y/N rolled her eyes. "Oh shut it. You three share a single brain cell." She turned to Jack. "Do you really think Leona will be okay with the three of us crashing at Savanaclaw? He didn't seem to take too kindly to us the last time we were there."

Jack shrugged. "I don't see him having a problem with it." He blushed a bit. "But are you okay with sharing a room with Yuu and me? Obviously Grim won't be an issue, but if you're uncomfortable sharing a room with two guys..."

Y/N placed a hand on Jack's forearm. "I'll be fine Jack." She winked. "Just don't try anything."

"You'll probably get better rest if you go with Jack's idea," Deuce said. 

"In our dorm, you'd either be sleeping on the floor or sharing a bed with Deuce or I." Ace smirked at Y/N, "But maybe you would prefer t-"

"No."

"We don't like being cramped," Yuu said, pulling Y/N away from Ace protectively. 

Ace burst out laughing. "It's only a joke!"

"Then let's get back to the dorm. It's almost midnight." He stretched his arms and let out a yawn.

"See ya tomorrow," Ace and Deuce said, waving to the group as they headed back to Heartslabyul. 

"See you! Goodnight!"