Chapter 03

After the dinner, wherein Jungkook ended up cooking as the food that the other ordered wasn't enough for them both, Lisa did the dishes as the ravenette took a half bath.

After washing the dishes, Lisa made her way towards their room. The house had at least three bed rooms. One was the guest room then there's the room that according to their parents, would be their child's room and lastly, the master's bedroom which they're occupying.

Just as when Lisa entered the room, Jungkook got out on the shower room with his pj's. Both of them lied in the bed as they're both exhausted from work.

"What happened? " Jungkook started whilst guiding the other to lay her head in his chest which Lisa immediately obliged.

"Hmm? " The said girl said, eyes open wide as her hand caressing lightly the thin fabric of his clothe.

"You seemed upset when you called earlier. What happened? " Jungkook glanced at her with questioning eyes.

Whenever one of them down, or upset, or just have a problem, they're telling each other, opening up to one another. You could say that their relationship is pretty stable despite it being a 'secret' and them not always see each other. And that's because they're open to each other. They trust and love each other too much that it's enough to make their relationship status more stable than any other relationship of other people.

Lisa sighed as she shifted a bit before looking at her partner. "It's just that, remember the news I told you before? The one I was chosen to be a mentor in China? "

Jungkook nodded. Of course he remembers. He can't forget how happy and excited the other when she told him the news. "Hmm"

"Well, Director Hwang said it'll be cancelled. "

Jungkook's brow furrowed. "What? Why? " His arms hugging his partner's waist, bringing the other impossibly closer to his.

"I—well, maybe because I'm still lacking? "

Hearing this, Jungkook can't help but raise his brow as his gaze landed on his wife that is practically lying above him.

Lacking? Lisa?

The ravenette can't help but to smile from how humble Lisa is. He always hear how great and amazing Lisa is in every ways, he always see articles claiming Lisa as the best female kpop idol and stuff, and yet this girl is still humble as she is. And that is one of the reason why Jungkook is in love with her.

"Baby, you do know that you're amazing, right? " It's an statement, rather than a question so Lisa stayed silent. Though, she nodded her head with a smile in her lips. "And you're not lacking. It's just in your company that didn't want you to shine like a star you are"

True. Jungkook don't understand why their company is like that. He once asked Lisa of moving into other company but the girl didn't want to leave Blackpink and their fans, and so Jungkook dropped the topic there since he's also like that to his group and to their fans.

The couple exchanged a few words before they decided to sleep with Lisa, still almost lying on top of him and Jungkook, hugging her waist tight.

-

It was seven in the morning when Jungkook woke up. He looked beside him and found Lisa was already gone. He reached for his phone to find a text from his wife saying that she needed to leave and that she already ate breakfast and she left sandwich for the other in the kitchen.

Jungkook rises to his feet and stretches his limbs before making his way towards the kitchen. Just like what Lisa said, there's a sandwich in the table. He ate it up and took a bath after then drove towards the bighit building.

This morning, they'll only record their album which he already done almost all of his part yesterday and then they'll have a guesting this afternoon in the weekly idol then they'll go back in the building to continue the recording.

Once Jungkook made it to the building, their manager immediately called for him to do live and interact to the fans as it's been a while since he goes live, plus he's done with his part in most of their songs.

He goes to one of the studio to do what he was told. He goes live and only seconds passed, the views reached millions.

Maybe fans really missed him...

So the live goes on. He just talked to armys, telling them his day and sharing his interest and of course, he talked about food.

The live took almost an hour before Jungkook bid his bye to the fans and ended the live. And by that time, the boys were already done with the recording and is now gathered in the dressing room. So instead of going into the recording studio or in his now owned 'studio' which he named golden closet, he made his way towards the dressing room.

Once the ravenette made it inside, he was greeted by the rap line who are already dressed up and are now eating their lunch. Jungkook sat beside Namjoon.

"Where's the other? " Jungkook asked, reaching for a container and start eating.

"Getting their make up done" The leader answered and Jungkook nodded his head, busy shoving foods inside his mouth.

After a few minutes, just as when Jungkook was done eating, a stylist called for him to get dressed.

Fortunately for them, their outfit is more casual and more comfortable. Jungkook sat on the stool as stylist applied make up and started styling his hair.

Soon after, they were heading to the venue of the show.