Chapter 07

Warning: just a LITTLE *toot* session. I don't know if I should still warn you guys but it's better than none. Though I won't put a sign whenever the scene gets hotter since.... Ewan ko sa inyo basta yun na yon.

***

There is this thing about kissing someone you're in love with. It makes your mind fuzzy and it felt heaven. It is so addicting, so intoxicating.

Jungkook shifted a little and slowly pushed Lisa on the soft mattress as he hovered on top of her, not breaking the kiss. But when the need of air became prominent, they both parted as Jungkook's lips trailed down her chin and to her jaw, then to her neck. His hand slipped inside Lisa's shirt whilst the other is balancing his body in able to not crashed into her petite body.

Lisa whimpered when Jungkook slid his lips in a certain spot in her neck, causing Jungkook smirk and do it again. Lisa bit her lips, eyes closed, mind empty.

There is no other things that is on either both of their mind beside them and what's happening. They forgot the dinner, their parents and the issue of the possibility of Yoongi knowing about their secret. They were all gone.

Jungkook's lips trailed soft kisses all over her neck before it goes back up to meet her parted lips that is waiting for him to kiss so he did. Their lips moved against each other, eyes shut and the only thing you'll hear was the sound of their lips creating. The kiss intensifies as Jungkook deepened the kiss as his hands started on roaming inside Lisa's clothes, leaving no skin untouched.

His hand rested on the top of her chest, waiting for any sign of resistance from the other but few seconds had passed, he received none. So the ravenette slipped his hands underneath the fabric of her bra and a moan escaped Lisa's lips and Jungkook took that as an opportunity to slid his tongue inside her, tasting every corner of her mouth.

Lisa arched her back from the pleasure that Jungkook is giving to her body. As his hands was playing with her now aroused nipples, Jungkook even licked her lower lip and sucked it afterwards.

Her arms around his neck tightens when Jungkook started sucking her tongue. She whimpered.

"God, Lisa" Jungkook breathe, and nuzzled their foreheads together after the heated kiss. His hand slipping out from her shirt, eyes focusing on hers asking if she wanted to stop but instead of shaking her head order for putting any type of resistance, Lisa gave Jungkook a nod.

And that made Jungkook leaned down again and pressed his lips against hers, kissing her like there is no tomorrow. The kiss were sloppy and neither of them care as they just kissed each other's lips as if they're gasping for air and the air was their lips.

Jungkook's hand started unbuttoning Lisa's shirt and once he was done, Lisa helped him remove her blouse and threw it beside her. She then eagerly pulled Jungkook's shirt upwards causing their lips to forcefully parted as she removed his shirt. Now they're half naked.

The room is growing hotter and hotter at every passing second and they couldn't care less. Jungkook was about to remove his wife's brassiere but before he can do so, a loud ring coming from either of their phone erupted the room causing the both of them to stop on what they're doing. Their eyes met and realization hits them.

Lisa's eyes widen as she immediately pushed Jungkook off on top of her and instantly find her blouse that she threw a while ago. Meanwhile, Jungkook gets his shirt on the floor and wore it before he reached for his phone and immediately answer the call after seeing who was calling.

"Mom? " He tried to sound so casual which he succeeded. He looked at Lisa who stopped buttoning her shirt then looked at him with widen eyes. "Why'd you call? " He asked and put the phone on loudspeaker when Lisa mouthed him to do so.

"I know Jungkook that you two are making our grandchildren, but we're really starving. "

-

The young married couple sat awkwardly next to each other around the table whilst their parents are eating peacefully.

Why are they eating so peacefully when the two is too embarrassed about what happened? How did they found out what they were doing?

It's not that they're 'making' baby or something because it never escalated there and Jungkook didn't know if he's annoyed by that fact or glad. Okay, maybe he's a bit disappointed but that doesn't matter now.

He glanced at Lisa who's clearly still embarrassed as her cheeks tainted with red and her move is quite stiff. Jungkook sighed and reached for her other hand under the table and gave it a squeeze. Lisa looked at him then smiled.

A coughed break the silence in the dining room causing both the young married idols to look at Lisa's mother.

"How's the two of you? " She asked whilst looking at the couple.

"We're actually goo-" Lisa didn't have the chance to complete her sentence when Jungkook's mother interrupted.

"Hush, don't ask something that is so obvious. "

Jungkook pursed his lips, squeezing Lisa's hand because he knew that what his mother says give a great impact for the other as she's now blushing really hard.

God, they were reminded of what happened before the phone call.

The ravenette smiled and took a sip of his juice that Lisa made for them. "Anyway, what's with the sudden dinner? "

Since him and Lisa became married couple, they'll only had this kind of dinner if their parents have something to announce to them. Though, there is a time where they just want to join for dinner but Jungkook doubt that it's the reason why they're here today.

"Oh about that, let me ask this question first" Jungkook's mother said whilst their husbands were just eating silently and letting their wife to do the talking.

Jungkook braced himself for the upcoming question whilst Lisa are just eating silently, letting the mother and son talked, though that was a mistake because the moment Jungkook's mother asked the question, Lisa instantly choked.

"When we will have our grandchildren? "

Jungkook immediately gave his wife a glass of water whilst patting her back gently. "You okay? " He asked, worried laced on her voice.

Lisa nodded her head after drinking the water and motioned for Jungkook to answer the question.

The latter faced his parents and smiled sheepishly. "Actually, we haven't thought about it"

Lisa's mother clapped her hands excitedly, startling the two idols. "Exactly! That's why we came to the idea to plan your honeymoon and we came here to tell you that it will be at the end of the year! "

Both Lisa and Jungkook's eyes widen.