Chapter 06

"Jungkook, who's Mrs. Jeon? "

The ravenette froze upon hearing the question that the rapper had asked. He stood motionless, hands gripping the phone in his hand as a warning alarm played inside his head.

He bit his lips then smiled, shrugging his shoulder. He should act calm if he doesn't want to be caught. "Mom, why? ". He answered whilst avoiding the older's eyes.

"You sure? " Yoongi asked raising his brows to the younger, clearly not buying what the latter had answered.

Jungkook hummed, still trying to be calm. Lisa's and his career will be at risk if any of the members found out about his marital status. It's not that Jungkook doesn't trust them or whatever, he just don't want to risk it. Especially that Lisa is still in dating ban.

Yoongi slowly nodded, eyes only focused on the younger. "But your 'mom' told me about your parents having dinner in your house later" He said, emphasizing the 'mom'.

Jungkook's eyes widen in shock as he was really taken aback, he thought that Yoongi just look for his contacts. His expression changed into confusion.

Did Lisa texted him?

Yoongi must sense the confusion on the younger as he shoved his hand at the pocket of his jeans before speaking, "She called. "

Silence then filled the room.

The rapper took a step forward. "Jungkook, who is she? Because I'm sure she is not your mom"

If there is a member that knew how to hold secrets, that would be Yoongi. But even so, Jungkook didn't want to risk it.

And now, he is growing annoyed from the rapper even though he didn't know what Yoongi is thinking or what he knew. He's just annoyed that the older has an idea because of his recklessness.

What if the media found out? Would they accept it?

Jungkook doesn't want the situation reach where he needed to choose between his wife and his career. No, he doesn't want it.

His fans, his career and his dream is so important to him, and so is his wife.

"Kook" Yoongi called the younger's nickname when Jungkook didn't utter a reply. The latter poked the inside of his cheek, a habit when he's clearly annoyed. Though, the action goes unnoticed by the older. "I know it's not my business but yo-"

"Clearly, hyung" Jungkook interrupted with an annoyed tone. He knew he's now being disrespectful to the older but he didn't care at the moment. "It is not your business, it is mine. And I would really appreciate it if you'll stay away from it. "

Jungkook didn't wait for the older's reply as he immediately left the room. He walked towards the parking lot and to his car then he drove off.

He just hope Yoongi won't say a word to any members and to the management because once the management know, they'll immediately contact Lisa's management and inform them about their relationship or worst, they'll release it to public.

Jungkook fished out his phone and immediately dialed Lisa's number, eyes fixated to the road. He turned on the side, towards the direction of their house.

After a few rings, the other line picked it up, though it was silent that Jungkook thought that no one was on the other line, not until Jungkook started it.

"Lisa? Baby? "

A sound of sigh immediately heard from the other line.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Jungkook. I didn't know that you weren't the one who answered the phone-I'm so stupid. I still called you even after knowing that you have a busy schedule. I should've just send a message and not call-"

Lisa rumbled causing Jungkook to smile despite the thought of Yoongi, telling the others about it, circulating his mind.

"Hey, hey, you're not stupid. You didn't know and that is okay. I already handled it"

Jungkook just hopes to Yoongi to stay quiet.

"Thank God, I was so anxious" The other exclaimed.

"Anyway, I'm going to the house. Are you there or you're still at work? I can fetch you" Jungkook asked, slowing down the road.

"Still at work. I'm sorry, we're still practicing and we'll have a meeting after. I'll just take a cab"

"You sure? " The ravenette asked in which the other answered with a humm.

"Anyway, I called earlier to tell you about our parents having dinner in our house. I told them that we're busy but they're persistent"

"It's okay, I'll just cook. Besides, our schedule for today has finished so I have nothing to do. "

Jungkook parked the car outside the house and immediately got out as he entered their home.

"Anyway, I need to go. I love you"

Jungkook smiled. "I love you more, take care. "

Lisa hummed and bid him goodbye before ending the call. Jungkook placed his bag on the long couch before he walked towards the kitchen, checking what he can cook for the dinner.

-

Lisa arrived at there house first than their parents. She checked the kitchen and sees the table has already set. A smiled form in her lips as he made his way towards their room.

She opened the room only to see Jungkook drying his hair whilst checking his phone.

"You're here? " Jungkook asked, moving his gaze to his wife who just entered the room. He walked towards her and gave him a kiss on the crown of her head. Lisa hummed.

"Mom said they're on their way. " The ravenette added when the other took the towel in his hand and made him sit on the bed as she continued drying the younger's hair.

Jungkook instantly wrapped his arms to his wife's slim waist.

Lisa hummed from what the other had said as her too eyes focused on his raven hair. "Your hair is getting longer" She stated upon noticing that his hair is indeed getting longer

Armys wanted him to have a long hair so he didn't mind telling the stylist to cut his hair.

"You don't like it? " Jungkook asked, pulling his other hand from her waist to touch a few strands of her hair.

Lisa shook his head. "No." She answered causing Jungkook to let out an 'o' sound.

If Lisa didn't like it, then he'll ask the stylist to trim his hair. It isn't really necessary for him to let his hair grew as he was okay with either long or short hair. He just want to make the most handsome in the eyes of his wife.

"Because I love it. " The other added, interrupting Jungkook's thoughts. The latter smiled as he hugged Lisa's waist tighter and pulled her impossibly close to him, to the point where Lisa is now straddling his lap.

"Whatever style you'll do, I will always love it because you're my Jungkookie" Lisa stated, hands now stopped drying the other's hair as it was now wrapped on his neck.

Jungkook smiled and slowly leaned in, capturing the other's lips and kissed her with full of emotion. Their lips moving, eyes closing as the kiss intensifies.

And at that moment, no one is existing in their mind, only them. That's why they didn't noticed the people peeking at the door with wide smile in their lips.