Chapter 22

Warning: SMUT ahead. Will put a sign when the scene will start and ends.

***

"It's okay"

It's not a lie neither the whole truth. But it was better to answer that way since she doesn't want to start a fight or such thing between them. She didn't want to create more distance between them just by that little thing.

"But I want to explain" Jungkook said, eyes not leaving hers. "I distanced myself because I don't want our management to suspect us more than what they already did. I was afraid of them digging more information and found out about us and believe me baby, those days when I'm away with you was the worst days of my life"

"I get it, Kook. If I were you, I might as well do what you did" Again, that is not a lie. Lisa will might as well do what the ravenette did. Besides, what he did worked as their management wasn't suspicious anymore.

After that, they both started eating as the conversation went on. With of course, away from that topic. They talked about Lisa's upcoming solo and of course, Jungkook congratulating her.

"And then the director was so shocked when he saw my hair was really really white which is really not my hair but still I got scolded. " Lisa went on as the staff came by to collect their dishes and to serve their desserts.

"That's prank goes wrong" Jungkook commented, sipping on his wine with a smile on his lips.

"Yes I know right. The wig I used wasn't really matched with my solo concept but still, pdnim's face was hilarious" She added, giggling whilst remembering that time.

Jungkook stared at her. Lisa was nothing but being amazing, understanding and patient wife. She's everything he could wish for for a woman and God really loves him that much that he sent her to him.

He's life wasn't really that colorful when he haven't met Lisa yet, but when she came to his life, it's like his world became new and far different from before. It was now full of colors and light, and that is because of her.

Once they're done with the dessert, they decided to walk down the sand bare feet. Jungkook held her hand as they walked side by side, shoulder practically touching from how close their body is.

"I just realized, why we're the only one here? " Lisa broke the silence, glancing at the man she promised to love and cherish forever.

Jungkook, who hears her question, chuckled as he stopped on walking causing the other to also stop as he faced her. He let go of her hand only to wrapped both of his arms around her waist, bringing her more closer to him.

"I don't know what to feel right now. You're being funny and cute at the same time. " The ravenette pecked her forehead causing Lisa to close her eyes as she smiled. "And let's not exclude the fact that you're really hot with that clothes"

Lisa bit her lips to prevent herself from laughing at how Jungkook being ridiculous at the moment. "Really? But I am wearing a casual clothes, Jungkookie" She replied, emphasizing the 'casual' in her sentence.

The ravenette smiled and pecked her nose then her cheek. "That's the point baby. You're hot whatever you're wearing. " He whispered, this time his lips traveled down to her neck, leaving feather light kisses.

Lisa tilted her head a bit to the side as Jungkook removed some strands of her hair from her neck as he keeps on giving light kisses on it. She closed her eyes, arms going up from his chest to his shoulder, giving it a light squeeze before wrapping it on his neck.

The ravenette then abandoned her neck as he aimed for her lips, kissing her lightly. It was gentle and so much care, the way he kissed her lips. It's so comforting that Lisa swore she could melt at that moment.

Though, seconds later, the kiss intensified. It was now passionate as Jungkook's hold from her waist tighten, bringing her impossibly closer to his body, to the point not even air could pass through it. He licked her lips before sucking it hardly, earning a light moan from the female idol which turned him on even more.

And just the fact that he has been away and holding himself back these past few days fuels the fire that's starting to form in between them.

"Fuck" He lowly cussed as Lisa gave her permission to access the inside of her mouth, so he did. He explored it, tasting every corner of her mouth.

Everything went so fast. Just a seconds ago, they were on the beach making out and now, they're on one of the bedrooms of the resort.

Jungkook pushed Lisa against the wall as his lips aimed to hers, kissing her as if there is no tomorrow. Or perhaps that's what he was pouring everything through the kiss.

Lisa responded to the kiss with the same intensity, her knees becoming week as time passed by. And it seems like Jungkook noticed it as he suddenly carried her and bring her to the queen sized bed, lips not leaving each other's.

The ravenette hovers her as his hand slipped inside her shirt, and traced her skin with his hand. Lisa whimpered under his touch, back arching from the sudden attention her skin was receiving.

When the lack of air became prominent, they both parted from the kiss as Jungkook's lips traveled down to her neck and sucked it, making her let out a moan in pleasure.

Jungkook leaned back after a while and stared right through her eyes. "I missed you" He whispered with a low voice, almost growling.

"Not as much as I missed you" This time, it was Lisa who pulled Jungkook down and captured his lips.

Their lips moving against each other in a rather slow yet passionate way, as Jungkook's hand began pulling Lisa's shirt and removed it along with her pants, leaving her only with her underwears. She on the other hand mimicked what Jungkook did as she also removed his shirt and started unbuttoning his pants.

The ravenette's lips moved from her lips to her jaw and then to her neck down to her chest, his hands going on her back to unclasped and removed the only thing that's covering her breasts.

"J-jungkook" Lisa moaned his name as his lips trailed down to her chest, playing with her nipples a little before it traveled down to her stomach.

Lisa held her breath, anticipating what Jungkook will do next. Her heart beating so load and beads of sweat forming on her head. Though, as soon as Jungkook removed the last remaining clothes use has, she immediately pulled Jungkook up and slammed her lips against his, kissing him aggressively.

Jungkook smiled through the kiss as he also removed his boxer brief all the while responding to the kiss. He soon pulled away and rests his forehead against hers.

"I love you" He whispered and before Lisa could even answer, a moan immediately left her pretty mouth as Jungkook suddenly thrusts inside her in one go

"Fuck" Jungkook nuzzled his faced at the crook of her neck as he buried himself deep inside her. "You're so fucking tight and amazing"

He let Lisa adjusts for a few seconds before he started moving, lips started sucking a certain part of her neck, leaving her a moaning mess from the pleasure she receives.

"F-faster" Lisa demanded in which Jungkook followed, fastening his pace.

The room was now hot, the smell of sex became prominent as the skin slapping was the only thing you'll hear inside the room aside from the moan they both letting out in pleasure.

Jungkook fastened his pace even more, knowing that both of them are close to their climax and soon enough, they both came as Jungkook came inside her. Though he didn't stopped on moving inside her as they ride out of their high.

Jungkook collapsed right beside his wife. Lisa on the other hand scooted towards him and cuddled with him, head resting right on top of his chest.

Jungkook looked at her then peck her head. "You have no idea how much I love you, Mrs. Jeon" He spoke, fingers stroking her soft locks.

"I'm crazily in love with you too, Mr. Jeon" She replied before closing her eyes, slowly drifting to deep slumber from how tired she is.

The ravenette smiled, hoping that nothing will go wrong this time.