Chapter 31

From: My Euphoria

Sure baby but not now. We're busy, have tight schedules.

Was the first thing Lisa saw on her phone first thing in the morning. She signed and get off the bed and ready herself for today's schedule. She took a bath, dressed herself and then get out of the room. She found the others on the living room and few minutes had passed, their manager arrived to fetch them.

Today, aside from the photoshoots, they have a scheduled activity in guesting in one of the popular show in Korea. So after the shootings in the morning and lunch, they were instructed to go to dressing room where the stylists are waiting.

"Close your eyes for a bit" Just like what Lisa was told, she closed her eyes for a short moment of time.

Up until now, she's still confused why the news, the issue between her and Jungkook, suddenly died down. And her solo to be back so quickly. And she wanted to ask Jungkook if he knew something in regards of the matter.

But since she barely have in touch with the man, she can't grab a chance to ask it. Plus she have something way more important to tell him than asking what's behind the issue's disappearance.

Lisa thanked the artist as soon as it was done. She already wore the outfit she'd use for the guesting so she sat down the couch that was placed in the corner, watching her unnie's through the mirror as she waits patiently. Chaeyoung sat down beside her with phone in hand.

"You close to GFriend? " Chaeyoung asked so suddenly, causing Lisa to look at her.

"No? Why? "

"I heard they are also invited to the show as a guest"

Hearing what the blonde had just said, Lisa can't help but to let out an 'oh' sound as she slowly nodded her head. She never had an interaction with the said idol group except when they'd bow to each other, or more like Blackpink bowing to them as a respect since they're their sunbae but other than that, nothing.

So if what Chaeyoung had just said is true, then this will be the first time they'd be in the same variety show. And sadly, Lisa isn't looking forward to it.

It's not that she don't like them or hate them. Actually, she's listening to their song and she's happy from what they're achieving. To sum it all up, she doesn't have a problem with them. Only with the shippers.

The one who ships Jungkook to Gfriend's particular member. Lisa knew she should not be affected with that since, well, she's married to him. But the thing is, the fans didn't know and probably majority wouldn't like it. Hate it.

One time Lisa saw a post in twitter about 'Liskook' ship. She rarely see one so she was happy to see the tweet, though the comments are a bit rude. Not really rude, just the fans hating the idea of it. Opposing the idea of that ship. And that makes her insecure.

After an hour, Blackoink arrived at the venue where the show will be held. And just like what Chaeyound said, GFriend was already there on the set. The four ladies greeted their Sunday before they were instructed by a staff to go on their spot which is in the left side, just beside the MCs whilst GFriend was in the other side, of the room.

Lisa's gaze landed on the empty chairs between them. So, there's also another group?

Just as the question crosses Lisa's mind, a staff came to the directors behind the cameras, informing that the other group have finally arrived.

"Stand by, the show will start in five" One of the directors said, causing Lisa to shift on her chair. Her eyes traveling to the side, anticipating what group will join the show today other than their group and GFriend.

-

"Gguk, have you talked to her? " Yoongi asked as soon as Jungkook sat beside him in the van.

"Talk to? " The ravenette asked despite knowing what the older meant.

Truth is, when Lisa asked for them to talk yesterday, Jungkook got scared and questions filled his mind. Though, the main and big question his mind won't let go was, did she know?

That's why she wanted to talk?

So after an hour of contemplating, Jungkook sent her a reply. A reply of refusing, telling that they're too busy and have tight schedules, because clearly, he's scared. Though, what he replied wasn't really a lie.

What if she's mad?

But I did it for her! Her career is so important to her.

"You know who I am referring about" The older answered as the van started moving.

Today, they were invited to participate in a show. To be their guests. They were informed already that they'll be other groups who was invited as well but they didn't put any mind to it as they're already used to it, to participate in a show with other artists.

The ravenette bit his lip then sigh. He shakes his head. "Not yet"

Hearing this, Yoongi nodded his head as if he realized something. "So you haven't informed her yet" That's rather a statement than a question so Jungkook stayed silent. "When will you tell her? "

"I don't know" The younger honestly answered.

"You know, it's better if she heard it from you than finding it out to other people. Especially—"

Jungkook immediately interrupted the older. "I think she already know"

Basing on Lisa's text, Jungkook's certain she already find out.

"Taehyung said she haven't" Yoongi replied.

"She texted me last night, asking if we can have a talk" The younger whispered, glancing at Yoongi then moved his gaze back to the window just beside the older.

"So? What makes you assume that she already found out? I mean, didn't you avoiding her? What if she wanted to talk about that? "

Jungkook hates it. He hates how his hyungs interfere with his personal problem. Clearly, this is his and Lisa's problem. Only their problem, so his hyung interfering just annoy the hell out of him. And this is one of the reasons why he doesn't want the members to find out about his relationship with the other idol.

"I don't know" The only thing Jungkook replied, putting earphones to his ear to let Yoongi know that he doesn't want to talk... About it.

Yoongi just mumbled under his breath, calling the younger brat before he gazed back through the tinted window.

Soon after, they arrived on the venue. Jungkook and the others who rode the second van get out only to see the other members already there outside waiting for them. And based from the looks of it, it looks like they just arrived.

The group went inside, with Taehyung and Jungkook in front as the staff leads them towards where they'll be shoot at.

And Jungkook's eyes met a pair of familiar one, looking at them. His heart skipped a beat as he stopped breathing.

Lisa.

"Well, you're fucked Jungkook. GFriend is here" Taehyung whispered to their maknae who's frozen on his spot. Taehyung had to hold him and guide him towards their assigned seats in the middle of the two groups.

Indeed, he's fucked.