Chapter 19

Having a hyung like Yoongi is what everything Jungkook can ask for, for a hyung. The man literally do everything for his members which Jungkook appreciate and admire to the rapper very much. The said man can keep secrets, can take care of his members, can take care of his career, protect every important people in his life and the list goes on.

Just like now, the ravenette's so thankful to his hyung for allowing him to go to his house where his wife is currently waiting for him. That the said rapper will make excuses for him when their manager asked where he is.

So he wasted no time that time and goes to their house. Jungkook parked his car and turned off the engine before going out and walking inside the house.

He placed his leather jacket on the couch before making his way on the kitchen to see if his wife is there since the living room is empty. When he found no one, he turned his heel and walked in the other direction and to their shared bedroom.

He gently opened the door and a smile immediately shown in his lips as soon as he found Lisa sleeping on the bed. He shook his head before making his way towards her to place a kiss on the crown of her head.

At this kind of times, Jungkook just want to sit there and watch his wife sleeping peacefully. It's like watching her in peace relieves his stress and frustrations.

It's not that Jungkook is frustrated or something, okay maybe he's defined frustrated over the fact that he can't touch his wife intimately despite her being in his side for almost everyday. And he's absolutely stressed from what's happening, the mixtape, their upcoming comeback and the pressure of being an idol.

Sometimes, Jungkook just wanted to quit and focused to his wife, to Lisa and have an another work than being in stage performing in front of people. Sometimes, he wanted to quit and have a normal life and of course, have his own family with Lisa. Sometimes, he wanted to quit and enjoy his age. Sometimes.

But being an idol is his dream. He fought hard to achieve his dream and to be what he is now. So whenever those thoughts, those urges, cross his mind, he would remind himself that what he have now is his dream. That after the hardships, the fight, the sweats and tears that he put to achieve what he is now, he's finally sitting in his dream.

Jungkook took a bath after looking, or more like admiring, his sleeping wife. He then wore the robe and walked in their not that big walk-in closet and put pj's and walked back to where Lisa is sleeping.

He sat beside her and smiled. Marrying her is one of the best things that happened to Jungkook since he auditioned in Bighit. Having a sweet caring beautiful, lovely and supportive wife is everything he could ask for.

Jungkook brought up his hand and caressed her soft locks with a smile still spread on his lips. Lisa stirred from the sudden touch and her eyes, slowly opening.

"Kook? " She spoke with a smile, voice hoarse from sleeping, when their gaze met.

"Have you eaten dinner? " The raven haired asked, not stopping on caressing her hair.

Upon hearing what the other said, Lisa shook her head with a pout. "I forgot. I immediately took a bath when I came here and then I fell asleep"

"Continue your sleep then, I'll just prepare our dinner. " Jungkook gave a few stroke to her cheeks before he stood up. "I'll called you when dinner is ready"

It only took a nod from Lisa for Jungkook to lean down to peck her cheek before he exited the room.

He goes to the kitchen and just like what he said, he cooked foods for their dinner since neither of them have eaten yet.

Jungkook isn't the best cook but he can prepare edible foods. When they're alone or when one of them should cook for their food, the ravenette's was the one doing it since he can't trust Lisa in the kitchen.

After a few minutes, the food's now placed on the table. He went back in their room to find Lisa sleeping again in the middle of their queen sized bed.

He chuckled upon noticing Lisa being wrapped up by their comforter like a burrito. He again shakes his head and walked towards her.

"Wakey wakey my queen" He said, trying to remove the comforter which he obviously failed to do so.

[A/n: you want sugar? I think Jungkook needed to reduce the sweetness in his body J ]

So after a few attempts, Lisa finally woke up and they both went downstairs to eat what Jungkook cooked.

They ate what conversing about what happened with them these past few days. And of course, they also share about their new upcoming schedules.

"By the way, I watched the idol cooking episode ninety-four" Lisa suddenly brought up casually while eating, that made Jungkook almost choked in his food. "You okay? " She asked worriedly and gave her husband a glass of water upon noticing the other's reaction.

"I'm fine, baby. Thank you" Jungkook took a sip on the glass. He then scratched his nape, unable to look at Lisa's eyes as he felt guilty all of a sudden. "And about that, I want to apologize"

Lisa's brow furrowed I'm confusion. "Apologize about what? "

Truth was, as much as Lisa denies it, she actually felt sad and maybe a little bit jealous when she watched show's episode where BTS is one of their guests. Though, she understands that those things, those happenings were not in the idol's hand to control. They can't avoid it easily, especially that they're the famous ship in kpop.

So when Lisa watched that certain episode, yes she felt sad and jealous that people ship her husband to someone that is not her. Yes she's quite sad that they can't be seen in public without creating a big mess that can lead into something they're not prepared of.

"That I let those things happened" Jungkook whispered, barely audible from the other but fortunately for Lisa, she heard him enough to understand what he had said.

"It's not your fault, Kookie. It's out of your control and don't worry, I'm not mad. I understand you" The female idol replied, reaching her hand to hold Jungkook's. "Remember when I was in your position? With some random idol that they ship me with? "

The ravenette smiled, clasping their hand to get her and brought Lisa's hand to his lips and kissed it.

"I love you"

Lisa smiled. "I love you too"