Chapter 18

"Don't you think it's too long? It'll miss the beat" Lisa commented, eyes focusing to the scratch paper in front of them, analyzing the lyrics Jungkook had suggested.

"Yeah? " His voice was hesitant causing the both of them fell into silence, mind busy thinking what would be the last sentence of the verse two of the main track.

Days have passed so quickly, too quick for either of them to notice. Though, fortunately for them, Yoongi was done helping them for the beat and now they're doing the lyrics.

Jungkook stayed up all night most of the days that have passed, writing lyrics for his other track in his mixtape and of course, if it's not Yoongi who's guiding him, it's Namjoon or Hoseok.

Being an idol and producer at the same time was so hard that Jungkook can't even properly breathe. His mind was always occupied of his mixtape and it is stressing the hell out of him. He's not used to staying all night just doing, producing songs. He was used to staying up all night doing choreographies and stuff, practicing for their comeback.

And this, this is all new. That's why it dawned to him. And for once, he understands how the pressure, the work of every producer out there, producing songs for the artists.

And Lisa, only going in their company building in every three days, to help him for the mixtape, is not helping. Being apart with your other half is torture, and Jungkook was going insane. And the fact that they both were guarded by their management, having not enough time to spend together is making it more harder to deal.

Just like now, Jungkook wanted to just throw everything in front of them and pull the girl next to him and bring her in his embrace, kiss her full lips and whisper sweet words in her ear. But he can't. Not when a pair of eyes looking at them in an intense way, like burning holes through their head, observing every bit of their action.

After a couple of minutes, as if light bulb appeared in Lisa's mind, she took the pen in Jungkook's hand and started writing.

She wrote whatever she has in mind and soo enough, she smiled to herself, feeling satisfied. She then pushed the paper to let Jungkook take a look.

"You're lost, baby you're lost and it feels like you loved being lost in the moment"

Jungkook read, brow raising at every word his mouth speaks. "This is great, I'm surprised" He says, genuinely surprised from what Lisa wrote on the piece of paper.

He smiled and was about to lean forward to give pecks on his wife's cheek, but then he stopped. He pursed his lips as he felt the burning gaze fixated on him from his back.

Lisa, who's also holding herself back on matching to her husbabd, tried to cover up that little action. She reached for the little notebook just beside her and gave it to Jungkook.

Meanwhile, the ravenette looked confused at first but then when he saw the look that the other was giving him, he understood and so he accepted the notebook and thanked the other. It was loud enough for the executive sitting just behind them. And no, it wasn't from bighit, it was sent from YG to look out for their artist, Lisa.

After an hour of them composing lyrics, their working session finally come to an end since Jungkook has a schedule in just a few minutes.

So they bid each other goodbye but before Lisa and the said executive leave the building, she excused herself first to go in the restroom which the executive let her without batting an eye.

Jungkook then excused himself just as when Lisa left, saying that he needed to go in their dressing room to get styled for their Run episode that they'll shoot for the day.

Though the ravenette didn't went straight to the dressing room, instead, he went to Yoongi's studio knowing that Lisa was there. And he's right when he opened the door and found Lisa pacing back and forth in the little space of the genius lab. Yoongi was nowhere in sight, just like what he said.

Well, before Lisa could even arrive in the bighit building, Jungkook has been complaining to Yoongi and Taehyung about not having enough moment for just the two of them. And let's say Yoongi's fed up with it and told the other that they can use his lab to have time with each other after working in the mixtape.

Jungkook closes the door behind him and locked it. As soon as the door clicked, indicating that it's now locked, Lisa threw herself in her husband's arm, hugging him for dear life.

The ravenette chuckled, arms wrapping on her frame and pull her impossibly closer, that even air can't escape between them. He kissed her temple then nuzzled his head at the crook of her neck.

"I missed you" He said, inhaling the scent of the other that has the ability to calm him down.

Lisa smiled, tightening her he to the other. "I missed you too" She replied.

They stayed their for a few moment, just enjoying the warmth of each other that's radiating from their bodies. Soon, they parted and Jungkook leaned down to kissed the other.

Their lips moved against each other in sync, whilst listening to the music that their heart was creating. They both smiled to each other though the kisses and soon, they parted.

The male idol pressed his forehead against Lisa's, eyes fixated on her doe eyes.

"I love you"

"I love you too" Lisa replied while buying her lips. Jungkook smiled and pecked it before engulfing the other again with another warm hug.

"I'm coming home tonight" He said and that is enough assurance for Lisa to wait for him in their house.

And Jungkook will do his best to slip from their dorm and to their house tonight.