Chapter 14

"Yahh, look at this two group. " One of the host said, pointing at the two groups who are standing in front of them. "I heard they were close before and then look at them, they are now under in one label" He added.

"And also, the famous ship is here" The other mc said whilst looking at a certain member of BTS and Gfriend.

Today, BTS and Gfriend were invited to be the guest in one of the variety show. And since that they're now under in the same company, the management agreed. And now they're in this show called 'idol cooking'.

[A/n: I just made that show]

It's a show where the idol were the one do the cooking and feed the MC's and they'll rate your food.

And to say that both group are excited would be an understatement.

It's been a week since BTS came back from their break. And since then, they became busier than before, that they even don't have time for sleep. They barely even have breaks.

And that explains why Jungkook hadn't had the chance to go in their house and sleep beside his wife. Though, fortunately for him, Lisa understood him.

After the little talk, telling them about the rules, they were announced to start cooking. BTS will have their own dish while Gfriend will also have their own.

Jin being the master chef in their dorm, he takes the lead. He was the one who did most of the cooking as he just instructed the others to cut the vegetable, marinate the meat and so on.

After a few minutes, they were instructed to out their menu on the table where the hosts aka judges of the show are.

Taehyung was the one who served the food whilst Eunbi on the other food and then they immediately goes back to their group mates.

The hosts started eating the while keeping conversation with the idols who are gladly answering their questions.

"This is hard" One of the MC said, shaking his head while looking at his partner who are still eating the food.

"I know, probably one of the hardest options in my life. They are both delicious" The other said, still serving himself some food that the two groups made.

They all laugh from the host's silly reply. Soon, the MC announced the winner and just as expected, the two group won since the judges says that they can't choose which is the best since they're both delicious. Too delicious to be exact.

And now, it's time for the idols to eat what the show prepared for them. The idol thanked them and will about to it but one of the hosts stopped them.

"Fans are commenting about something" Yes, the show is live. "Will Eunbi and Jungkook eat together in one table? " The MC added causing eyes go to Jungkook and Eunbi who are about to eat.

The ravenette was confused though he hide it with a chuckle when the members started teasing him. Well, except for Yoongi and Taehyung of course since they knew about his relationship with the other idol. Though, they are chuckling and smiling.

The teasing seems endless until both of the idol agreed. Noting this as a fan service, Jungkook is willing to do it for the sake of the can't happiness. And it seems like the other idol was also thinking the same.

So one of the staff brought one extra tables and put it on the side of the room with two chairs on either side of it.

Jungkook and Eunbi took their food with them as they sat across from each other on the table. Face to face.

The female idol smiled shyly as they earned again an another set of teasing from the MC and their members. Jungkook playfully glared to his member then smiled at the idol in front of him.

So the show again continued. Eunbi and Jungkook were silently eating, even not looking at each other. Or just Jungkook not looking on her way as he let his eyes fixated on his food.

To be honest, he badly wanted this show to go end. He's aware that the fans are shipping him with this idol in front of him but this kind of offend him.

Fans knew that their ship doesn't exist and yet they still ask for some like this? The ravenette feel like he was forced to do something even though he agreed it wholeheartedly because it will make the fans happy. But that doesn't mean that he likes it. Just like what was mentioned, he felt like being forced.

And as if the fans hosts aren't satisfied with them just eating alone in one table, one of them suggested for them to hold hands while doing so.

Jungkook wanted to react but before he could even say something, Yoongi beat him first.

"Isn't that too much? " The pale man said, rising his hand whilst looking at the hosts.

The MC looked back at the screen and comments rolling, also asking for what the MC said. The directors behind the cameras made a sign causing the idols, even Jungkook, to look at them. The said director motioned Jungkook to do what they were asked, and he can't help but to sneer. Though, he made sure that he wasn't facing the camera so fans wouldn't see it.

The ravenette looked at the screen and the comments keeps on appearing about their suggestion, holding hands while eating.

He poke the inside of his cheek by his tongue as he reached for Eunbi's hand on the table and hold it with his hand. He even lifted their arms to show their clasped hand while faking a smile.

Forgive me Lisa.

Jungkook mentally said whilst doing a mental note to explain to his wife later.

The show ended with Jungkook faking almost everything he was doing. Especially when they were forced to feed each other.

Once the live were cut, Jungkook immediately let go the idol's hand and apologized to the female idol who's still flustered from the show. Though, the idol said it's fine since they're group is quite close to each other.

Especially that Sowon and Jimin are dating.

So the two group went back to the building to log out before they went to their dorm. Except Jungkook of course as he said to their manager that he will be visiting his condo.

Once Jungkook parked his car on their house, he immediately went inside and found Lisa on their room. She seems like finished taking a bath as she's drying her hair.

"Oh you're here? " She asked confused as Jungkook told her that he won't be home till tomorrow.

It seems like Lisa is still oblivious about the show, so Jungkook took that chance to tell her what happened there and explain himself.

Lisa on the other hand took what the other had said, well. She didn't react negatively just like what Jungkook is expecting. She even asked to watch the show much to Jungkook's displeasure.

"Eunbi huh" Lisa spoke when the show finished. Jungkook bit his lips as he again repeated his words from earlier, explaining himself. Though, the other burst out laughing in the midst of his talking.

"I was just kidding, Kookie" She said in between laugh causing Jungkook to smile. At least she wasn't serious.

"Have you eaten? " The ravenette asked, changing the topic as he wrapped his arms around his wife and guide her to sit on his lap.

"Yeah. " The other answered.

Jungkook smiled and leaned closer to kiss the other, though before their lips could even meet, a phone ring interrupted them. And based on the ring, it definitely is Jungkook.

The ravenette groaned as he fished out his phone in his pocket causing Lisa to slide down next to him. Though, when he saw the name on the screen, he immediately answered it.

"Hello pd-nim? "

"Jungkook, can you come here and explain this? This is the second time, this year"