Chapter 36

A groan escaped Jungkook's lips as soon as he regained his consciousness, his head pounding unable for him to focus. Though, he heard the faint steps around him.

"Jungkook? "

He slowly opened his eyes and gets greeted by his members along with their managers who are looking at him with worried eyes.

"I'm fine" He immediately assured them, pursing his lips as he felt his head throbbing.

"That must've hurt a lot, it looks really awful" It's Taehyung who grimaced while looking a certain part of his head.

Jungkook scrunched his nose as he slowly sat down with the others helping him. His eyes roaming inside the room only to be greeted a while walls and white ceiling with a thick green curtain on the side, blocking the sunlight coming through the window. He's still confused as to why he ended up here. His mind was rambled and he can't exactly remember what happened before he woke up.

Well, clearly, he's not in an amnesia shit because if he was, then how the fuck he could remember his bandmates and the performance they did a while ago and his wife being pregnant—

Upon remembering the earlier's event, Jungkook jolted from the bed and that sent an immediate reaction to his members as they stopped him from standing on his feet.

"Jungkook, relax! " It was their manager's voice but clearly, Jungkook don't give a shit at the moment.

"I can't, Lisa is" He paused, trying his best to get away from their tight grips. "Lisa, I need to see Lis—"

"Lisa is fine! She's in the other room and if you wanted us to take you to her, you should fucking calm down" Basing from its authoritative voice, it's Namjoon.

Fortunately for them, Jungkook calmed down once he processed what their leader had said. He heard their sighs in relief and he can't help but to roll his eyes.

"How long I have sleep? " He asked afterwards, patience running low when no one tried to speak.

"Around two" Jimin was the one who answered.

The ravenette nodded his head. "Can I now see Lisa? Please? " He pleaded.

"Not yet, a nurse will walk in any moment to check—" Their manager got interrupted when the sound of the door opening greeted their ears. Their head moved to the side to look who's the intruder only to see a young man with blue uniform walking inside the room with a folder in hand. It was a nurse, fortunately for Jungkook as he needed to get out of here and goto Lisa, to check by himself if she's alright. If.... Their child is alright.

So after the nurse walked in and checked on him, asking questions here and there and informing them that he's totally fine, he can finally leave.

He's still on his clothes, fortunately to him as Taehyung go with him To Lisa's room. He still clueless as to why Lisa ended up in the hospital. Was it because of too much stress? Being an idol is stressful so it makes sense. Or was she involved with an accident?

Just by thinking the latter, Jungkook felt his heart shattered. The thought of Lisa getting into an accident doesn't sit well on his chest and it's.... It's hurting him.

So after a few minutes that felt like an hour to Jungkook, they finally stopped on a certain door. V was the one who knocked and after a few seconds, the door opened.

"Taehyung and Jungkook sunbaenim" It was Chaeyoung and by the looks of her face, it seems like she knew why they're there. "Come in" And so she opened the door wider for the two to enter the room.

Jungkook's eyes immediately landed on the figure that's sitting on the bed, eyes looking at him. His face soften as he slowly walked to her frame.

"Uhh Lisa, we'll just grab a drink. You two stay here" One of the girls said before everyone except from the two, left the room.

Once Jungkook stood right beside the bed where Lisa is currently in, he hesitantly reached for her hand, afraid that Lisa will lash out to him. Though when the girl didn't do anything nor say anything. He sat beside her.

"I'm sorry" Was the first thing that left his mouth as he intertwined their hands together. "I'm so sorry for—"

"Was it hurt? " Lisa interrupted him, eyes focusing on the bandage on his head. Her face soften. "It must be hurt"

Jungkook flinched when Lisa suddenly smacked his shoulder, his eyes going wide when stray tears started rolling down to her cheeks. He immediately unclaspwd their hands and bring it yo her face to cup it, all the while drying her tears with his thumb then pulled her to his embrace afterwards.

"It's okay, I'm okay" He whispered, caressing her backs an attempt to calm the girl down.

"I was so worried, you stupid human" Lisa muttered on his chest causing the ravenette to smile at what she called him. "You should be careful next time"

"I will, I promise" He replied, still caressing her back. They stayed like that for a few minutes, until Lisa calmed down. "But really baby, I'm sorry. I know I'm not a perfect husband and I'm so sorry—"

"Shh stop talking now and just hug me. " Jungkook looked at her hesitantly but she smiled. "I know it already, I did not force Jennie to tell me everything hehe"

A smile crept on his lips. Jennie told her everything? How did she knew then? Taehyung of fucking course.

"But still, I'm sorry—"

"It's okay, Jungkook. But you should've at least informed me when you got into an accident that time"

Jungkook's brow furrowed, confusion is all over his face causing Lisa to smile.

"That time when we were supposed to talk. Taehyung told me, you should at least told me that. Imagine, I thought you didn't want to talk to me when in fact you have gotten to an accident" Her face fell in utter sadness.

"But I'm perfectly fine" Jungkook reasoned. "Plus I don't want you to worry" That's not a lie.

Lisa faint a smile. "You know Jungkook what we lack for? "

"What? "

"Communication."

Upon hearing this, the male idol can't help but to feel guilty again. His hyungs were right, he should've consulted to her first

He opened his mouth to say something but Lisa beat him first.

"That's I'm going to tell you this." She paused for a second. "I'm pregnant"

Expecting a reaction, Lisa was met by a smile as Jungkook leaned in and kissed her forehead. "I know" He smiled and bring Lisa again to his arms.

"And I think we should celebrate that news. Thank you for the gift baby, you have no idea how much I'm happy to hear that. I love you"

Lisa smiled, finally at ease. "But not as much as I love you"

THE END.