Chapter 11

"Jungkook? "

Jungkook felt his world stopped as his eyes met with one of his member's, looking at them with pure shock written in his face.

This is bad. So bad!

The ravenette glanced at his wife who's still frozen whilst looking at Taehyung with wide eyes. Too wide that Jungkook is afraid it'll come out of its socket that's why he gave her hand a squeeze causing Lisa to look at him with panic. Then both of them looked back again with Taehyung who's eyes now looking at their intertwined hands.

On impulse, Lisa immediately let go Jungkook's hand and took her drink.

"Hyung, I-I can explain" The ravenette stuttered, eyes pleading at the younger. If only he knew that he'll meet Taehyung here, then they should've stayed in their hotel or something.

Taehyung was about to say something but a girl walked in the scene whilst carrying paper bags. "Love, should I buy coffee for you or—" The said girl stopped in the midst of her sentence when she looked at the direction of where Taehyung is looking. Her eyes widen. "L-lisa? Jungkook sunbaenim? "

Hearing Lisa's name, the latter instantly looked ahead of her where the voice came from.

"Jennie? "

-

This is funny. The coincidence is so funny that Jungkook wanted to laugh it off. Though, he held himself back as Taehyung and Jennie sat in front of them.

"I can explain" Was the first words Taehyung spoke a while ago when Jennie appeared.

So Taehyung explained. He explained what's their relationship and since when it started.

Jungkook and Lisa found out that their co-members, their bandmates are in secretly dating since two years ago. And tomorrow happens to be their second anniversary.

See? Every idol has a secret. It could be their relationship status or whatsoever. And now that Taehyung and Jennie's secret were wevealed, maybe it's time for Jungkook and Lisa too?

The ravenette looked at his wife who's also looking at him and gave him a nod, a sign for him to reveal what's up with them.

So when Taehyung asked why are they there, and caught them kissing which made the two flustered, Jungkook spoke bluntly.

"We're married"

Jennie accidentally spit the iced coffee she was drinking and Taehyung and Lisa immediately helped her by giving tissues and patting her back. He threw her worried looks but the girl mouthed them 'I'm fine'. She then faced Lisa and excused them for a second before she dragged her bandmate away from the two men.

Taehyung looked back at Jungkook, eyes going wide just as realization hit him. "You're what?! " He whispered yelled to the younger. Jungkook hesitantly nodded. He didn't know if telling the other is a right decision or not. But the fact that Taehyung caught them on the act of kissing, it's better to tell a truth than a lie.

"When?! How come?! " The older reacted, not believing the sudden news.

Is that too impossible? Him married to Lisa? Because it does look like base from his reaction!

"It was our parents fault. They arranged us for business matter—" Jungkook tried to explain but only to get interrupted by the other.

"Were you forced to this? Why don't you file a divorce?! "

Hearing this, Jungkook immediately and vigorously shook his head. The thought of just being away from his wife is painful, how more if they were separated?

"What? No! I don't want a divorce" He said with a serious tone. "We love each other" He added.

The older let an 'oh' sound. "But how long are you two... " He gave the younger a knowing look.

"Five, turning six by the end of this year. " The ravenette answered truthfully.

On the other hand, just like what Taehyung is doing or more like asking to Jungkook, is also what Jennie is doing to Lisa.

The moment she found out about the status of the two, she of course was shocked. Too shocked that she can't believe it. That's why she dragged Lisa and asked if it's true or just they're just pulling a prank or whatsoever.

Jennie have a clue that Lisa is hiding something, she even thought that it's his secret relationship to Jackson Wang but heck, she was proven wrong. She wasn't just dating, she was married. Married.

With who?

With their sunbae. With Jungkook.

Jennie even asked for the wedding ring which Lisa showed her necklace where the wedding ring is.

So after a scold here and there, the two girls decided to go back to their boyfriend and husband.

They chatted for a while before they called it a night as it's already late. The married couple congratulate the two for their second anniversary before they parted ways as Lisa and Jungkook walked back towards the hotel where they're currently staying.

"I couldn't believe they're together" Jungkook spoke once they entered their room, he removed his scarf and his mask as he sat on the living room. Lisa did the same and sat next to him.

"Me too. I thought Jennie unnie was dating G-dragon sunbae" Lisa laughed from what she said. She really thought.

Jungkook reached for Lisa's hand and started playing with it with his. "Yoongi and Taehyung already know" He blurted, eye focused on her captivating black orbs.

Lisa looked at him. "Jennie already know" She commented and then both of them smiled.

"You know what that means? " The ravenette asked as they started leaning in then stopped when their lips are almost touching as they can both feel each other's breath.

"What? " Lisa whispered.

"We don't have to hide to them" And then Jungkook closed the little gap between them as he kissed his wife and moved his lips against her. His hands letting go of hers and wrapped it instead of her skin waist and brought her to his lap.

"I love you" Jungkook said in between kisses.

Lisa smiled before replying. "Not as much as I love you"