Chapter 05

Jungkook took a sip in his coffee as he made his way towards the recording studio. Today is there last day to record their album and Jungkook hasn't finished his part yet in one of the tracks in the album. But he's done with the rest.

With a coffee in one hand, he entered the studio and met with the members and few of the producers who are already behind the glass.

Today, their only schedule was to record their song then after that, if they finished it before the set time, then they're free to go and rest. That's why the group members are so hyped up that they did their best in the first try.

Jungkook sat in the couch for a while, phone on hand whilst the other one is holding the cup of coffee as he sips from time to time.

He watched some funny videos of him and the members that their fans created causing him to laugh silently. Soon after, he goes to weverse and check the can't post. A smile forming in his lips as he laughed internally when he saw a meme that their fans created. It's so funny how their fans can make their normal picture into a meme one, maybe it's their talent? After a few scroll and checking posts on weverse, he goes on the Twitter and uploaded a selca of him that he took yesterday.

After a few hours, the producer called Jungkook to record his last part on the song. He immediately tossed his phone beside him as he stood up and went to the little room where the equipments for recording are.

Yoongi, who just done record his part, tapped his shoulder and mouthed him that he'll wait for him as the others already left the recording studio, too excited to spend their free time into something Jungkook wasn't sure of.

The ravenette nodded his head as he entered the little room and wore the headset. The producer played the song and Jungkook waited for his cue to sing his part.

He sing with his heart, feeling the emotion as he hits every highnote that the music requires. He hit them easily as if he's just singing an alphabet song.

He's focused, too focused to be exact, on singing that he didn't noticed his phone lightening and vibrating. Yoongi, who's sitting on the previous spot that the younger has occupied earlier, noticed it.

That's why he picked up the device and stared at the screen confusedly after reading the caller ID.

Mrs. Jeon?

Like his mom?

Yoongi knew he shouldn't answer the call as it's his dongsaeng's phone but Yoongi close to his parents so maybe it's alright he'll be the one answering the phone? Besides, Jungkook is kinda busy at the moment so it's better if he'll inform them that the ravenette is busy than ignore their call.

With that thought in mind, Yoongi stood up whilst hiding their maknae's phone as he silently exited the studio.

He answered the phone and placed it in his ear. He's about to greet Jungkook's mother but before he could even open his mouth, the person on the other line spoke first causing him to immediately shut his mouth.

"Kookie? "

It was a voice of a woman. No, not an old woman but a young woman. And it's definitely not Mrs. Jeon's voice as Yoongi knew what Jungkook's parents voice sounds like, in phone.

"Kookie, are you there? "

The other line went on when Yoongi stayed quiet. He pulled the phone back to see if he sees the caller ID right. Though, he saw the same name and that made him even more confused and curious.

So he sighed and hummed, imitating their maknae's style of humming which the person in the other line immediately believed.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed your recording, I just want to inform you that our parents will have a dinner in our house later" Said the woman in the other line.

Yoongi's brow furrowed, trying to connect the dots which wasn't that hard. What's hard is to believe it.

From what the woman on the other line said, Yoongi immediately caught on the hints that the girl used.

Her name in Jungkook's contact is Mrs. Jeon. And she said 'our' parents...

Our house...

Yoongi didn't want to believe it as it seems so impossible. If what he's thinking is true, how could Jungkook hide it from them?

The woman can't be Jungkook's sister as Jungkook doesn't have a sister, neither brother as he's only child.

"Hello? "

The other line asked when Yoongi didn't replied.

The rapper fake a cough before he answered. "Yes, I'll definitely tell that to Jungkook. "

Then the other line went silent. Yoongi has to glance on the screen to see if the woman in the other line already ended the call which is not.

"Who is this? "

Yoongi replied on impulse. "Yoongi" Then the call ended. He was sure that he wasn't the one who ended the call as he still have a lot of questions he'll asked towards the woman in the other line.

He sighed and shrugged his shoulder, he'll just ask Jungkook for confirmation and also for clarification.

He started walking back to the direction of the studio and entered the room. Just in cue, Jungkook also finished his part as he gets out of the little room.

Yoongi immediately motioned the younger to follow him which the latter immediately obliged after getting his bag on the couch. They exited the studio and Yoongi lead the way as the younger only follows him. Confusion goes in his face when they entered a vacant room, with no people insight.

Yoongi handed the phone to the younger before speaking,

"Jungkook, who's Mrs. Jeon? "