Chapter 08

It's been a week since BTS have finished recording their first ever single that is all written in english and the Album that their management are planning to release by the middle of the year.

It also been a week since Jungkook had a proper talk to Yoongi as the youngest are doing his very best to avoid the older. It's not that the ravenette is mad or something to the rapper, no. Truth is, he just felt guilty for hiding such an important thing.

And about the 'honeymoon' that his and Lisa's parents are planning, we're moved earlier than when they were planning. Because you see, by the end of the year, both the idols will have a tight schedule. BTS might go to US for events that they needed to attend, they'll also have tour around Europe and some part of Asia. Meanwhile, Lisa will have her first ever solo album by the end of the year.

So after having a debate and discussed and make their parents understand the upcoming schedule they might and will have by the end of the year, both parents agreed to not scheduled it by the end of year. Instead, they'll move it next next month.

Is so ridiculous. They've been married for five years and made their parents understand that they don't have time for honeymoon and yet they're still so persistent. So without much of a choice, the couple agreed.

Now, their only problem is to how to ask their management and let them off for a week without telling the real reason. They can't let their parents handle it because they they don't want to risk it.

Jungkook walked towards the corner where a bunch of water bottles are. He takes one and opened it then chugged it down.

Today, they're polishing the step of their single so they could go and shoot the mv soon.

The ravenette then sat down the floor with a face towel and water in hand. The choreographer gave them ten minutes break and Jungkook will not waste that ten minutes, standing.

He closed his eyes for only a short moment of time as he forced them open and looked beside him when someone sat next to him.

"Fess up" Their leader spoke, eyes focused on  his phone, busy checking their fan's tweets in Twitter.

At first, Jungkook thought that Namjoon wasn't talking to him as the leader didn't throw him a glance. So he closed his eyes again and sighed.

"Fess up. " Jungkook ignored him. "What happened between you and Yoongi? Fess up. "

Hearing what the rapper had said, Jungkook immediately looked at their leader who's now looking at him intently.

"Huh? What are you saying hyung? " Jungkook tried to sound confused even though he knew what the other meant. He can't let another soul know what's his secret.

"I know something is going on between you and Yoongi" The rapper started, glancing at the pale man who are busy with his phone sitting next to Jimin at the other corner of the room.

Still, Jungkook acted confused. "What do you mean? "

Namjoon stared at the younger for a good few seconds before he sighed. "We lived for how many years, kook. And it is so noticeable that there is something wrong between the two of you. This past few weeks, you didn't come, not even once, to his studio to ask for his help about your mixtape. I don't even heard the two of you talked"

Jungkook understands why their leader is being so nosy. The reason why they don't fight often is because if there's a little misunderstanding, even just a little, their leader would do anything to prevent that little misunderstanding to get big and lead to a fight. That's why it's so rare to them to fight.

Namjoon is observant and Jungkook is grateful and thankful that the rapper haven't found out about his secret. About him, being committed to someone. Tied to someone.

The ravenette sighed and looked down, deciding to tell not a lie but also not the whole truth. "I said something that upsets him, is all. I'm just guilty and can't face him. "

By this, Namjoon nodded his head in understatement. He really understands their maknae as he also sometimes said something that upsets their other members.

"What about this, come to my studio later and we'll talk about this" The rapper replied as the choreographer entered the room and called them to start practicing.

Jungkook nodded his head.

-

The practice ended and just like what Namjoon said, Jungkook went to his studio after a while.

The ravenette saw their leader facing the equipment that he's using in making music. Jungkook closed the door behind him slowly and walked towards the okder

"Hyung" He called the other who only hummed and stood up, walking to the cabinet in the corner. Jungkook just watched him whilst standing beside the swivel chair where the rapper was sitting a while ago.

After a few seconds of Namjoon rummaging in his cabinet, he walked towards the vocalist and handed him a flash drive. Jungkook looked at him with confusion written in his face.

"What's this? " He asked with his brow lifted up in confusion.

Namjoon goes back in his chair and turned around to face the younger. "Go give it to Yoongi hyung and sort whatever issue you two have. " He then motioned for the younger the door, indicating for him to leave.

Jungkook pursed his lips as he slowly nodded his head. He then turned his heel and do what he was told. He left the room and made his way towards the genius lab with heavy steps and chest pounding in nervousness.

He didn't know if Yoongi is mad or upset with him. He was disrespectful towards the older and never, not even once, he disrespected the older since he met him when he got accepted in bighit. And that day was the first and probably last because he will apologize.

If Yoongi brought up the topic of the thing with 'Mrs. Jeon', then the ravenette is willing to tell him the truth. Besides, Yoongi might have an idea of it anyway so why bother hiding? Jungkook will just ask him to not tell the others.

The vocalist stopped in front of the genius lab and instantly press the doorbell of the studio before he can even change his mind. He waited patiently and few second passed, the door opened, revealing the pale rapper who's evidently startled by the man standing in front of his studio.

"Jungkook? "

"Hyung, can we talk? "