Chapter 13

Days passed by so quickly, too quick that both Lisa and Jungkook didn't realized it. It was a blur.

And those past few days, they'd gone to different tourist spots, museums, took lots of pictures with their camera, even in their phones. They ate in different restaurants, tried every coffee in every café in the city.

It was wonderful. Being in the amazing place with the person you love was amazing. It was breathtaking and is wonderful.

The kisses and the love they are making was beyond wonderful, and both Jungkook and Lisa never felt this complete than before. They were intoxicated by the euphoria of just being with each other.

And now, it was their last day in the country. And since they already visits most of the tourist destination these passed few days, they just decided to stay in the hotel and rest.

They just came back to their room after eating on the restaurant of the hotel. Lisa immediately went to take shower whilst Jungkook stayed in the living room with phone in hand.

He posted a selca last night of him in the Eiffel Tower on Twitter and captioned it with something that he's on a date with armys.

He was confused at first when he saw the 'taekook' trending. So when they goes back on their hotel room, he immediately checked what's up, why they so suddenly trend his ship name with his other member. He wasn't oblivious about the ship that their fans were creating and doing, their edited explicit picture of them, Jungkook is aware of it all.

He scrolled down his phone, eyes looking at every tweet their fans made. There's a tweet saying that him and Taehyung are in a date etc etc. And there he realized that Taehyung also posted a selca of him in Paris.

"What are you laughing at? " Jungkook lifted his head and looked at Lisa who are drying her hair whilst walking towards him.

"Nothing. Just the fans, they're funny" He answered truthfully.

The other hummed sitting down next to him, still drying her wet hair.

"Let me" The ravenette added, taking the towel on Lisa's hands and continue drying her hair.

Silence filled the two afterwards. No, it wasn't the awkward neither the uncomfortable silence, it was the opposite. The comfortable one as the only thing you'll hear in the room was their light breaths and their faint heartbeat.

Once Lisa's hair dried down, Jungkook put the towel and spread it on the arm chair of the couch. He then faced his wife who by now is busy with her phone. Probably posting pictures.

He shifted on his seat and took a lying position as he put his head on his wife's lap and stared at her from below.

A smile formed in his lips.

If Jungkook would be honest, the moment he heard the news about him marrying someone he didn't know, he felt enraged to his parents. He didn't like the idea of marrying someone he didn't know. Though, no matter how many times he said no to his parents, they're so persistent that's why he made a bet to his parents that if he didn't like the girl, then there will be no wedding. His parents agreed and arranged a dinner for them.

And let's say that Jungkook ended up loving the idea of marrying the girl he was arranged with.

Lisa locked her phone and looked down at his smiling husband, causing their eyes to meet.

"You're weird" Lisa commented, shaking her head as she let her fingers starts playing with his soft locks.

"Am I? " Jungkook asked, eyes growing impossibly wider, his bunny teeth on full show. Lisa rolled her eyes, lips tugging upwards as it formed in a smile.

That's the Jeon effect. Whenever Jungkook smile, you can't help but to smile too. Whenever he's laughing, you can't help but to laugh too, it's like whatever he do, you'll mimick it without noticing. Like unaware and that's the Jeon effect.

[A/n: I don't know about y'all but for me, Jeon effect is true.... Lmao. And also the Jimin effect—proven and tested. ]

"You're crazy" Lisa replied shaking her head as he gazed down the man laying in her lap.

Jungkook's brow furrowed as he nodded his head, hands touching his chin as if he's thinking something. "Yeah, I am. " He spoke, eyes not leaving the other. "I am crazily in love with my wife, right Mrs. Jeon? "

On impulse, Lisa hit his chest causing Jungkook to roll down the floor while clutching his chest, groaning. She chuckled as Jungkook goes back in his previous spot, next to her, and faced her.

"You don't have mercy with your husband, you abusive woman! " He playfully says causing Lisa to roll her eyes. "How many times you've killed me with just your smile, you really have no mercy" He added with an accusing tone.

"What will I do then to feel you better, mister? "

Jungkook's smile widened as he pointed his lips. "A kiss will do"

Lisa squinted her eyes but do nonetheless. She leaned in and pecked his lips. Well, that's what she was planning but before she could even pull away, Jungkook hold the back of her head, staying her in place as his lips moved against her.

Fireworks goes off inside of Lisa's stomach. Even though they kissed numerous times already, the fact that Jungkook still gives her this kind of euphoric feeling whenever they kissed, is amazing.

So without being said, she closed her eyes and responded with his kisses.