Chapter 30

"Jungkook, it's all over the media now" Taehyung spoke as he sat down the bed, watching Jungkook as the man removed his jacket. "I saw it" He added.

Jungkook stopped for a mere seconds before he sighed and completely took off his jacket and hanged it on the rack. "Good." He spoke in neutral voice.

"Good? " Tae's voice filled with confusion.

"Yeah, good. Good for everyone to know. " The ravenette answered, trying to sound casual which he succeeded.

Truth is, he didn't want everyone to know let alone believe it. But guess life is just really like that, you have to do things for the one you love.

The older scoffed. "Good for everyone to know? What about Lisa? " Best believe that Taehyung wanted nothing but to smack some senses to their maknae right now. "Think what would she feel when she found out about this. Think what would she feel about you making decision when you two should talk about it first. Think what would she feel, Jungkook"

It's not that Taehyung is fully against what their bandmate's decision is. Actually, he understands Jungkook. But the thing is, the ravenette left Lisa clueless about his decision.

Yes, it's for Lisa's sake. Yes, he did it for her management to bring and gave her back her solo. Yes, it will make everything okay, it will make the media to finally shut up. But... Was it worth it?

Well, for Jungkook, it is. But what about to Lisa? Does she even want this? Being avoided by your husband only to find out afterwards about the news of him dating someone else? Yes, they're married but... She wasn't the one who got introduced to the world. It's someone else.

"Hyung, I feel shit already. Please don't make it worse" Said the younger, hand running through his locks.

Taehyung sighed. "I'm not making it worse, Jungkook. My point here is, you should've informed Lisa. Besides, you two are one already, she is your wife and you is her husband. So at least you should've informed her first before making a decision that both of you were involved. "

Jungkook bit his lips as he shifted his weight to his other foot. He remained silent.

"Now, imagine what will be her reaction once she find out—"

"She probably found it out already hyung. It was announced yesterday—"

Taehyung immediately interrupted the other before he could even finish his sentence whilst shaking his head. "She haven't. Jennie is still clueless and so are they. "

That's true. Jennie was still clueless when Taehyung asked her after lunch about Lisa's reaction. When the girl said that Lisa's solo is finally back and even asking what happened to the issue, Taehyung knew they haven't found out. And he doesn't have the rights to tell Jennie since it's not his place in the first place. They're out if this since it's Jungkook's and Lisa's..... Matter.

"So what now, Jungkook? " Taehyung added when Jungkook still remained silent. His eyes following Jungkook's frame who's walking towards the one seater couch and sat down.

The ravenette sighed, heavy weight sitting on his chest and on his shoulders. "She... " He paused for a second, contemplating. "Lisa will understand" He looked at Taehyung. "I know she will"

-

"Lali, you're home already! " Jisoo greeted the youngest who just arrived from the shoot of her solo. The oldest even spread her arms and engulfed Lisa into a tight hug. "I heard from Jennie about your solo, congrats Lisa! I'm happy for you"

The said female idol forced a smiled. She even chuckled as she let herself be engulfed by the older's embrace.

This is what she needed, at the moment beside her bed because her body is exhausted and she felt drained for what she just found out early today. About an another life she's carrying. So being in someone important's arms is what she needed the most this time.

Honestly speaking, she was scolded for how many times for lacking of focus, for lacking of professionalism, especially that they have been trained for many years to put aside their problems when they're working which wasn't easy in Lisa's case.

If it's another problem, then she can act and put them aside and be professional. But this... She just can't.

And while on the shoot, Lisa have been thinking about it. And she comes to the decision of keeping their unborn child. And before that, she should at least inform Jungkook.

After interacting with her bandmates, she goes to her room and immediately lay down the soft mattress, her eyes making contact with the ceiling, her mind thinking of Jungkook's possible reaction.

Will he be happy? Sad? Disappointed? Excited?

They rarely talk about having kids and if they do, it's always light and never be serious so Lisa can't be certain in Jungkook's reaction.

Yes, they're married. Yes, they love each other so much. But are those enough for him, for them, to give up their dreams and be with each other? Are those enough for Jungkook to leave everything he has now and take responsibility of it?

As soon as that thought crossed Lisa's mind, her hand instinctively caress her still flat stomach as her heart clenched from the thought.

At this point, Lisa didn't know what to do. Not really know what you do since she's certain on somethinh, and that is yo inform Jungkook no matter what. Because clearly, Jungkook is involved with it. Or even so, she'd still inform him because they're.... One in the eyes of God and they're committed to one another.

So every heavy decision Lisa would take, Jungkook must be at least aware of it. Because they're one.

"Lisa? " Lisa blinked, snapping from her train of thoughts as she looked at the door and adopted a sitting position on her bed.

It was Jennie.

"Unnie, you need something? " She asked lowly, though enough for Jennie to hear.

The latter gave her a faint smile and walked inside, a glass of milk in hand. Lisa had to hold her laugh while looking at the other. "I brought you milk. I saw that this is good for pregnant woman. "

Upon hearing this, Lisa smiled. A genuine one. "Thank you and you can out it there. I'll drink it later after I took a quick bath" The younger replied.

Jennie smiled, eyes glancing to Lisa's stomach then back to her eyes. "What's your plan now? Will you tell Jungkook? "

Lisa nodded. "Hmm. Besides, he have to know"

The other nodded her head, satisfied with the younger's answer. So after wishing their maknae a good night and to take care of herself even on her sleep and in her dreams which Lisa found funny, Jennie left the room.

And just that, Lisa took a quick shower before drinking the glass of milk Jennie brought. She reached for her phone and began typing.

To: My Euphoria
Can we talk? Please? I have something to tell you

After sending the message to Jungkook, she waited for a dew minutes for his reply but then when she received nothing, she decided to sleep and call it a night.