Chapter 04

Back to where BTS were still a rookie, back to where Jungkook was still a shy young idol, every fans of them are aware of his little crush with their sunbae.

When he was asked who is his ideal type, who is his crush and any other typed of question that will leave the said idol flustered, his answer was always Lee Ji Eun or known as IU.

But those are before when he's still young and single. When he was still oblivious of the existence of his wife.

Because now, all he can see is his wife. All he can appreciate romantically was Lisa and nothing else. Cheating wasn't in his vocabulary so the thought of being with another woman other than his wife, didn't cross his mind. Not even once.

Though the memories of him telling people about his little crush with the said idol goes back in his mind as he saw the woman also in the venue of the show.

After a few order here and there and for instructing them what they'll do, the show finally started.

It was started with them creating each other and also introducing themselves. They even performed one of their songs and IU also did the same with her newest released album.

Soon, they were sitting on a chair as the host did their thing. They joked with the idols, did a little game and even dared the idols to do something that will surely make the vueqers laugh but also left the idols embarrassed.

"I just realized something" One of the host said, facing his partner with a playful look.

"What is it? That I am handsome or I am handsome? " The other joked causing them to burst out laughing, especially Jin who now has a rival when it comes to being 'handsome'.

"Do you remember years ago? The first time we had BTS as a guest? " Heechul said, looking at the idols with a playful look with his brow going up and down.

"Of course. Why? "

"Well, I just remembered one of them said something about IU-ssi" Said the older host making the other look at him confusedly for a second but also smiled afterwards.

"Ahh yeah IU-ssi"

The soloists look back and forth to the group who are now looking at Jungkook playfully and the hosts. "Me? " She even pointed herself.

"Yeah, yeah. Someone said you are so good and the best. And also his—" The man looked at his partner as if he forgot something.

"Ideal type" The other host continued.

The said female idol looked shock for a second before she glanced at the group of boys sitting a little bit far from her.

Meanwhile, Jungkook wanted the ground to swallow him whole. He was just a teen back then, a child. He smiled awkwardly when his group members look at him teasingly.

"Really? Who said it? " The female idol asked, curiosity written on her face.

"Jungkookie"

Jungkook wanted to smack his hyung for blurting his name. No, he wanted to smack all of his group members for vocally teasing him about his little crush towards the idol.

Though, he just smiled, hoping that Lisa won't be mad if ever she'll watch the show.

And because of the teasing that coming from the host and from his members, and the sudden increase of the views, the staffs added something to the original activities. They added an Activity where Jungkook and IU will cook and give it to the host and of course, to the members.

Jungkook just wanted it to be done.

Lisa wasn't that jealous type of wife but she's indeed scary when she's mad. Jungkook remembers when he saw an old friend in a store when they're doing groceries and then Lisa immediately told him to live with that girl and to file a divorce with her. Jungkook almost had a breakdown that time. But all in all, she's a sweet and kind hearted girl. She's everything that the ravenette was looking for in a girl.

So with the said activity, Jungkook and IU did what they was told. They cooked, mainly IU as Jungkook only cut the vegetables and prepared the ingredients.

While doing so, they were instructed to have a conversation so they ended up talking about foods because they both love foods.

After a few minutes, they were already done as they went back to the studio with the camera man trailing behind them while filming them. They served the food to the host and the members.

After the show, Jungkook received a couple of tease in each member. And fortunately for Jungkook, they were expected to  BigHit building to continue their recording and that only means he didn't have time to interact with the female idol. It's not that Jungkook wants to, anyway. He's still a bit embarrassed for what happened.

"Oh, Jungkook" Hoseok teased when they entered the van. Jungkook pursed his lips then smiled.

"He cooked with the love of his life, I'm jealous" Said Jimin who butted in with teasing the youngest.

Love of his life?

Jungkook wanted to tell them that IU was just a crush before and she's definitely not the love of his life. Though, he did the opposite as he just laughed awkwardly, letting them to tease him to no end.

Because if he stopped them, they'd ask why and he didn't gave them a satisfying answer, they'll only tease him more and he didn't want that. He can't say that he has a wfe either and that they should not ship him with other woman.

To Jungkook's pleasure, they already arrived in the building. They immediately headed towards the recording studio and record their remaining part.

Jungkook just wanted to go home and sleep beside his wife.