Chapter 21

Jungkook was pacing back and forth in the living room of his and Lisa's house.

Honestly speaking, he's nervous and didn't know how to approach Lisa when she arrives. Should he hug her and act as if he's oblivious to the fact that he made Lisa sad? That made her feel insecure about his feelings towards her?

No, of course not. He can't t and pretend as if he did nothing, as if everything between them is totally fine, that nothing happened such as Jungkook avoided Lisa these past few days.

That's why he didn't know what to do and how to act. Though one thing for sure, he will apologize to his wife and make it up to her. He won't let this night slide without them talking or more like him, apologizing his mistake.

Yes, avoiding Lisa was a mistake. His mistake that he regrets... But on the other side, what he did gave a good result as it seems like their management were really convinced that they're just acquaintance unlike before, when they were working together and days after the mixtape was done.

A sigh left the ravenette's lips as he sat down on the couch, hand running through his locks. He closed his eyes and focused on his breath, calming his self down. Though, after a few seconds, the sound of the car was heard just outside their house that made Jungkook practically flies in his feet and towards the door.

He opened the door in the living room just as Lisa climbed out the car and made her way to their house, smile appearing on her face when she saw the figure of her husband standing by the door.

"I missed you" The female idol whispered when Jungkook pulled her for a hug, embracing her thin form tightly.

"I missed more more more and more" He replied, smiling as he inhaled her scent and kissed the crown of her head.

At that time, the nerve wrecking he felt a while ago was now gone and is replaced by a warm feeling. They stayed in that position, both hugging each other as if they were being apart for how many years, not caring if they're outside as they only care was each other's warmth.

Jungkook tighten his hug to her that made the other chuckle before they pulled away from each other as they look on each other's faces.

"I love you" Jungkook whispered, too lost in her mesmerizing doe eyes causing Lisa's smile to widen, her arms still hooked on his neck.

"I love you" She replied and tip toed to place a peck on the ravenette's thin lips. Well, that's what she planned but as soon as her lips met his, neither of them pulled away. Even her. It's as if their lips were magnet, and they refused to pull away.

Jungkook pulled Lisa by her waist and began moving his lips, causing the female idol to close her eyes and responds. Fireworks going off in their stomach and that only made the kiss intensified.

Both of their lips moving against each other so perfectly, as if they were made for each other. Soon, when the need of air became prominent, they both pulled away, forehead resting on each other's.

"You're really beautiful" The ravenette stated, eyes not leaving hers. Lisa smiled.

After that, they both pulled away. Jungkook closed the door and pulled Lisa to the side so he can lock the door before he reached for her hand and guide her to his car.

Just like what he promised to himself last night, he'll take his wife out. He already planned this when he was at Bighit and of course with the help of Yoongi and Taehyung, it's now settled. Though, he didn't informed Lisa about it as he wants it to be a surprise for her.

Lisa on the other hand is confused but regardless, she followed Jungkook on his car. They're both wearing their casual clothes and that only made no sense.

The ride from their house was silent. Not the uncomfortable one but you'll notice that there is definitely something off with it. Though, both of them refuse to approach that something.

"Where are we going? " Lisa asked, glancing at Jungkook upon noticing that they're out of Seoul anymore.

"Secret" Jungkook said with a teasing smile, looking at his wife then back to the road. "But I swear, you'll like it there"

"I'll definitely love it wherever you'll take me" Lisa answered, causing the ravenette to chuckle, smile widening.

"Stop that"

"Stop what? "

"Stop being amazing, your abusing my heart"

Hearing this, Lisa can't help but to giggle, head shaking as she fixed her gaze outside the window. "You're the one abusing my heart" She whispered after a few seconds, not intending to let Jungkook hear it but he did.

After a while, the ravenette parked his car somewhere Lisa isn't familiar with. They both get out of the car and the sound of the faint waves gave Lisa an idea where they are.

"Let's go" Jungkook reached Lisa's hand and intertwined them as he started walking, leading the way, which she immediately followed.

Soon, the ravenette approaches one of the staff that's waiting for them before the said man lead their way towards somewhere Lisa didn't know. Though, she soon spotted a table and two chairs with lights surrounding it just beside the sea. It's perfectly standing on the circle wooden floor with in the middle of sands. She was confused at first but when she realized that they're walking towards that direction, a smile immediately formed in her plump lips.

Jungkook tighten his hold on his wife's hand when they approached the little stair that will lead on the wooden floor where their table is at.

Lisa's smile widen when she noticed the petals on the wooden floor. The staff lighten the candlelight on their table before excusing himself and leave.

"Surprise? " Jungkook spoke, feeling nervous though he masked it with a smile. Yes, he's nervous for Lisa's reaction.

He's nervous everytime he'll do something like this because he wanted to make her happy. For her to feel special because she's indeed special to him. He wanted her to know that he loves her, and that she deserves more than anything in this world.

"I.. " Lisa faced her husband who's smiling to her. "Thank you for this" And so she hugged him, tight.

Jungkook pulled the chair for Lisa to sit on which she did, thank him of course, before he made his way on the other side and sat across her.

As if on cue, staffs came in their table holding the food Jungkook ordered earlier and served it on their table. And expensive wine was poured on their wine glass.

"You know you don't have to do this things. Being with you is enough, really" Lisa started, biting her lips from the smiling she has been doing. Well, she can't help it, she really appreciate Jungkook's effort.

"You deserve it. " The other replied.

"Thank you"

Silence then followed, only the calming faint sound of the waves that the sea was creating aside from the sound that their utensils were making when it hits their plate.

Jungkook inhaled, thinking that this time is the best time to address the tension between them. Or that's what he thought since he finds himself guilty over the fact that he avoided his wife, which he regretted.

"I'm sorry" He said, biting his lips afterwards.

"What for? " The other answered, sipping on the expensive wine that the staff poured a in their glass a while ago

"For " He paused for a few seconds, contemplating to say it. Or more so didn't know how to address it. "For making you sad. For making you feel that way, for distancing myself these past few days"

Hearing this, Lisa remained silent for a few seconds before she broke into a smile.

"It's okay"