Chapter 34

"Well done, Lisa-ssi" The director announced through the speaker as soon as they were done shooting the last part.

Lisa smiled, thanking everyone for their hardwork whilst bowing her head. Despite the stress and mixed feelings she has been feeling since the day they were guested in one of the variety show in Korea, along with the other group, she's doing her best to go on.

She's trying to be okay for her health and of course, for their baby. And fuck that's hard. The other night, when Jungkook asked her for them to talk, that he'll fetch her so they could have a peaceful talk, Lisa should've not expected it coming. She should've not look forward to it because guess what? Those only leads her to disappointment.

Jungkook didn't come.

That night, Lisa waited for two hours in the living room. Even when her bandmates are confused why she was dressed up instead of wearing a night clothes, whilst sitting on the living room. She even told the others that she will sleep soon when they told her to sleep because it's obvious that she's exhausted... And not fine. They can see it, especially Jennie who knew what's happening yo their dear maknae.

So she waited. Waited for two hours before she received a massage from the man she was waiting for, telling her that something urgent came up and that he's sorry for not informing her earlier.

And she broke down to tears.

Lisa wasn't the emotional type of person, or if ever she is, she always make sure not to get emotional and breakdown in front of others. Especially when she's not in her room. But tight now, she didn't know what's gotten to her and she didn't care as she broke down in that room. She didn't care if her bandmates will hear her or someone could walk in and saw her in her weak state, she doesn't care.

The fact that Jungkook put distance between them, to him cheating on her with someone else, with the people who still hating her because of the issue that has died down, and to her finding out that she's pregnant. Those are just... Too much. It's overwhelming and it's suffocating her. And she didn't know what to do.

Though, after a while and she calmed down as she hugged herself, giving herself the warmness she so badly needed at the moment, she reached for her phone and typed a reply to Jungkook, telling him that it's alright.

Yes, it's alright. It's gonna be alright. Everything will be alright... And that's what she was hoping.

Lisa took a few pictures before changing in to her causal clothes. Even though she wanted to post those pictures taught how, she can't as they were forbid to post anything related to their upcoming work such as comeback or anything. That's why despite she wanted to post the pictures now, she decided to post it the day when her solo will be dropped. She just the fans would like it.

Speaking of fans.... Some of them aren't still tired. Everytime Lisa would open her social media account, her notifications are always bombarded with good and hate comments coming from the fans.

Up until now, there are still so many fans that's furious and still can't get over with the issue of her and Jungkook. They're still throwing insults nonstop and Lisa can't help but you get hurt whenever she read them.

Of course there are also good comments coming from her loyalty fans. Actually, they're so many good comments but despite that fact, maybe it's in our nature to still care for the hate comments than the good one. Maybe it's in our nature to pay attention to those who hates us than to the one who cares for us, maybe that's the reason why Lisa always read them. She knew it's not good for her emotional health and for the baby, but she can't help it.

After removing her make up, she bid the staffs a goodbye before she goes straight to their dorm. She's tired. Exhausted even. Physically and emotionally.

Tomorrow, they will have photoshoot in the morning, practice till afternoon and fansign in the evening, Lisa just hope she'd survive the day tomorrow without collapsing. If it's a normal day, then she don't have a problem, she knew she can do well and survive tomorrow since it's their usual schedule. But right now, it's different. She easily get tired, she seemed too lazy and too slow to move. And she have the idea why.

That night, Lisa goes to bed and sleep earlier than usual. And of course, she woke up feeling unwell just like the other mornings. It's always been like this and according to Jennie, it's natural. So without wasting time, she readied herself and goes to the YG building with her members for the photoshoot.

The day was just starting but Lisa is feeling really unwell. With the crowded space of the studio and changing with different clothes in every ten minutes, the female idol is barely holding on.

Today, it's like the worst. She's really being unwell compared the days before. And she's pushing herself to its extent.

After the photoshoot, they gathered to the practice room to practice. Jennie gave Lisa everytime and then the looks of worry, but the latter would always smile to her and if she had the chance, she's gave the older a thumbs up, indicating that she's alright even though deep down, she knew she's not.

In the midst of practicing, Lisa felt the ground moving and she's thankful when they're in the last position where in they're holding you each other. So she clutched on Jisoo's arm to regain her balance as she shut her eyes tightly.

"You okay? " The older asked, now all of them are looking at her with worried eyes.

Lisa nodded, biting her lip. "Yes, yes. It's just that, the spin is a bit intense" She lied and faked a chuckle.

"You sure? You looked pale. "

Lisa nodded, giving them an assuring smile. "Yeah, now let's practice again. From the start. " And she clapped her hands.

They are worried, but what Lisa said is true. The last step which consists a spin is a bit intense and so they let it aside and continued practicing and practicing until afternoon which is a mistake. As when they were on their way to the venue of fansign, just as when they got out of the van, fans were all over the place pushing their body guards and trying to reach for them in desperate to touch them, not caring if they're hurting the idols who just wanted to walk through the building.

Though, the fans suddenly stilled as shouts of order coming from the staffs and body guards, along with the three idols's voices filled the place when Lisa suddenly collapsed on the ground, unconscious.