Chapter 12

Warning: SMUT ahead. If you're not fond or is uncomfortable reading this kind of stuff, then you can always skip them. I'll put a sign when the scene will start and ends.

***

Hearing what the other had said, Jungkook leaned again and captured the other's lips as they engaged into another, probably more heated, kiss than the other one.

He tightened his hold around Lisa's slim waist as their kiss intensified.

With her eyes shut, Lisa wrapped her arm Jungkook's neck, tugging his soft lucks when the latter slid his tongue in her lips, asking for entrance which she gladly gave.

The kiss grew more sensual than before. With Jungkook exploring her mouth and Lisa moaning through the kiss.

Soon, the ravenette's hand slide down from her ways down to her thighs and hold her in place as he rises to his feet. Lisa wrapped her long legs around his husband's torso as Jungkook started walking towards the location of the bedroom, not breaking the kiss.

Once they made it inside, Lisa felt the soft mattress against her back as Jungkook slowly and carefully placed her on the queen sized bed, with him hovering on top of her as they kissed more deeply and sloppier this time.

The ravenette pulled away when they needed to breath. He then removed his shirt and just like what he did, Lisa mimicked his action as she also removed the thick fabric of her shirt, leaving her top with only her brassiere.

Jungkook immediately leaned down, lips claiming Lisa's as his hand started roaming on her exposed skin. Lisa arched her back when Jungkook brushed his fingers on her chest, her breath hitching as she parted her lips.

The ravenette left her lips, and traveles it down to her neck and to her collar bones. He nibbled and sucked at a certain part causing Lisa to whimpered at the painful yet pleasurable feeling. Her hands tugging on Jungkook's locks.

While Jungkook's lips busy leaving marks on the crystal skin of his wife, his hands started slipping on her arched back and unclasped the only thing that's covering her chest then threw it beside him.

He leaned back to look at his wife's beautiful  bare top. He won't deny it, his wife is so sexy, probably the sexiest woman alive. His eyes held with admiration as he stared down to Lisa who by now is a flustered. She tried to cover herself as she can't help being shy under his intense gaze but Jungkook immediately stopped her.

"Don't. You're beautiful" He praised. He then leaned down again and pecked his wife's lips before he moved down his lips and kissed her chest.

A moan escaped Lisa's lips when Jungkook opened his mouth and sucked her now aroused nipples whilst his other hand was playing with the other.

It's pleasurable. What Jungkook is doing to her sends chills to her body and down at the out of her stomach. She bit her lips, stopping herself to moan loudly.

Jungkook on the other hand let go of her chest only to move on the other one. Though his hand started moving down, caressing her flat stomach and down to her pants. He looked at Lisa, who's also looking at him with hooded eyes, asking for permission which the other gave him by nodding her head.

So without being said, Jungkook moved up and kissed her lips as his hand started working on her pants. He unbuttoned it and pulled the zipper down, constantly teasing the other by purposely slipping his hand underneath the soft fabric to caress her soft skin.

Once Jungkook was done, he pulled down her pants along with her underwear all the while tilting his head to angle himself on kissing the other. Their lips were moving in synchronization, with the same intensity.

Lisa immediately wrapped her legs around the ravenette as soon as Jungkook totally removed her clothes, though Jungkook immediately stopped her as his hands held her thighs and pushed them down. He pulled away from the kiss and moved down whilst eyes not leaving the others. He positioned himself in between of her legs and started giving light kisses on her inner thigh.

Lisa bit her lips, hard. Her breath hitching, anticipating what will the other would do next.

The room was already hot despite the cold weather in France. As sweats started forming on Lisa's forehead, eyes hooded that's fixated to her husband's lusts one.

Jungkook gave her a sensual look before he trailed his lips from her thighs to her womanhood and that gave an immediate reaction from the other as Lisa almost sat down from the pleasure when Jungkook's lips touched hers.

The ravenette though started kissing her, worshiooing her and that sends Lisa a moaning mess. Her back arching from the pleasure as her hands tugging with his soft locks.

"Shit" Lisa cussed when Jungkook pushed his tongue inside her. She yanked her he against the pillow, not knowing where to turn her head from the pleasure.

It's too much.

Her breath hitching from the pleasurable feeling and she felt herself getting closer.

"J-jungkook—fuck! " Lisa bit her lips from the pleasure that Jungkook is giving her. She tried to pull him up. "I-I'm close"

Hearing this, Jungkook let go of her, not before giving it a one last peck. Lisa pulled his husband up and immediately crashed her lips against him, her hands moved down and started unbuckling his belt and pants.

Though, before Lisa could even successfully unbuckle his pants, Jungkook stopped her causing Lisa to look at him in confusion.

"The condoms are in my bag" Said the ravenette.

Lisa smiled and pecked his lips before answering. "I'm on birth control"

Hearing this, Jungkook closed the gap between them and kissed her hard whilst helping his wife to remove his last remaining clothes.

Once he was fully naked, Jungkook pulled away as he looked at her in the eye.

"I love you. I love you so darn much"

"I love you too" And they sealed it with a soft kiss. Is not a sensual or anything else. It was soft and gentle.

Jungkook pulled away as he positioned himself and slowly, he thrusts himself inside her. He kissed her neck down to her chest while doing so. He then reached for her hands and intertwined them as he started moving inside her.

Lisa moaned from the sudden pleasure. She bit her lips as her breath hitching at every move Jungkook was making. She wrapped her legs around his torso and accept his every thrust.

Both of them moaning as Jungkook's pace going faster and faster at every second. The ravenette's lips moved up and claimed her lips as they kissed deeply.

Moans and the sound of skin slapping filled the room as the hot grew more hotter than before. Bullet of sweats forming in their body and smell of sex lingers inside the room.

Jungkook picked up his pace when he felt himself getting closer. He pulled away from the kiss and nuzzled his face against the crook of Lisa's neck who by now is also getting close to her climax.

"Fuck" They both moaned when they both hit their high as Jungkook spilled his seeds inside her, though Jungkook didn't stopped on moving as they both ride out there high.

Jungkook collapse right beside Lisa. His hands letting go of hers as he pulled the comforter to them to cover their naked body and wrapped his arm around his wife's small waist.

Lisa turned to her side and hugged him, head resting on his chest as she listened to his loud heartbeat that is also synchronizing with hers.

Jungkook started caressing her damped hair. "You have no idea how much I'm in love with you"That's true. The ravenette loved his wife too much.

Lisa chuckled as she drew circles on his chest. " And you also have no idea how much I love you" She said and looked at the other who are also looking down to her.

They both smile to each other with hearts practically showing in their eyes.