Chapter 17

As soon as Jungkook received a text in his studio where he and Yoongi were sorting things in his 'mixtape' that is expecting to be finished next month, he immediately excused himself to the rapper and went down the lobby of the building where the other idol who he'll have a surprisingly collaboration with.

A smile formed in his lips as soon as he approached the girl in large shirt and a baggy pants talking with one of the staffs of bighit.

Jungkook made his way towards her, faking a cough once he arrived to drew their attention to him, which he succeeded as the two looked at him.

The woman with a bangs immediately bowed at him while greeting him professionally which earned a frown from the male idol, though Jungkook immediately masked that expression with a smile upon noticing the lother employees are looking at them. He also gave thl)le female idol a slight nod.

"You're a bit early, Lisa-ssi" The ravenette tried his very best to act normally, as if there is nothing going on with them.

"Ahh yeah, sunbaenim. I'm not a fan of tardiness, that's why" Jungkook can sense the nervousness behind her voice.

Well, that's understandable. If he also walked in the YG building alone, he'll probably feel whatever she's feeling at the moment.

Jungkook looked at one of the executives of Bighit that is still with them and told her that they'll go. But when the executive told him that she'll accompany them and that they're not allowed to be left alone, the ravenette wanted nothing but to cussed in front of her.

So without much of a choice, they let the executive follow them as they went to his studio.

This, is another torture! Being with your partner that you barely spend your time with, in a small room and any kind of skin ship is prohibited.... Let's just hope Jungkook will survive this.

Aching to hold Lisa's hand, the ravenette instead shoved his hand in his jeans and lead the way while poking the inside of his cheek by his tongue.

His mind was filled with thoughts about how to overcome the next few hours without skin ship with his wife inside the little space of his studio that he forgot about Yoongi being inside of the said room waiting for them.

That's why he was startled when he opened his studio and come face to face with the head poking on the swivel chair that he used whenever he's working, looking at them.

"Finally, I thought I was going to rot here waiting for the two of you" The pale man spoke, looking at the two idol. Though, his expression dropped when an executive went inside. Yoongi looked at Jungkook with bewildered expression.

'We can't be alone' the male vocalist mouthed which the rapper immediately caught on.

"Yoongi-ssi? " The executive asked, confusion laced in her tone as she looked at the rapper who's sitting fine on the chair.

"Oh hello pdnim. " The rapper greeted, giving the said staff a faint smile.

"What are you doing here? "

"Jungkook asked me help them with the composing" He said then glanced at Jungkook who are standing a bit far from Lisa who's still standing beside the staff in the entrance. "And so I'm going to be stuck with them all day since I don't have much work"

Hearing what the oldest idol had said, the executive smiled and thanked him, saying that she still have lots to do and then left the room, leaving the three of them.

Jungkook immediately locked the door and pulled his wife in his embrace, hugging her tightly.

"That one was easy" Yoongi immediately turned around, not wanting to witness the two being sweet to each other. It is making him sick.

"Thanks hyung" The ravenette thanked the other for saving them again for the second time. Yoongi just hummed in return.

It's been three days since those pictures were sent to their management. Jungkook easily deal with it with the help of Yoongi but Lisa didn't. Not until Jennie broke in the office and told the younger to tell the truth which she refused. Just like Jungkook, she felt betrayed that time, though after what Jennie said about the 'truth' behind those pictures, the betrayal she was feeling was replaced with a relief and that's because of her bandmate. So they stopped interrogating Lisa as they scold her about having a collaboration with other artists, saying that it is not how collaboration works.

That they should tell the management first and then the agency will be the one who'll handle it.

And so in the end, both management held a meeting that includes the two idol and do the proper collab.

And now they're here. Since it's Jungkook's mixtape, Lisa will be the one who'll come in the building in their scheduled time for working in the mixtape.

And also, they decided to not sleep in the house on the mean time as it's too risky. Especially that not only journalists were the one eyeing them, also their management.

Jungkook kissed the crown of Lisa's head as he pulled away from the hug. He sat on the couch on the back of the swivel chair where Yoongi is currently sitting while working on the beat of their main track.

Yes, Yoongi will help them with the mixtape. He will help making the beat and review the lyrics that they will make. In terms of producing, making a song in just a short amount of time, Yoongi and Namjoon are the people in their group that you can rely on.

These two can produce a song in just a week that's why ravenette being so stressed with the mixtape, he asked for Yoongi's help which the older agreed in one condition. And that is, he must supply him a beef in three months. The taller of course agreed.

Jungkook pulled his wife to sit on his lap. He then hugged her and pulled her impossibly closer, wanting to feel the warmth of the other that he has been craving.

"I missed you" He whispered just behind her ear as Lisa's back was pressed against his chest.

"Not as much as I missed you" The female idol said causing the man to smile, his arms tighten around her small waist as he give soft kisses on her shoulder blade.

"If you two don't stop with that shit, I'm not going to help you" Just as Yoongi spoke those words, the two immediately separated from each other.

"Stop with what? " Jungkook asked innocently while smiling playfully, hands reaching yo hold Lisa's. "We are doing nothing" He added as he bring his wife's hand to his lips and kissed it.

"You know what, never mind" Said the pale man, not looking to the as his eyes focused on the screen. His hand reaching for the headphones and put it in his head, not minding the couple behind his back.