Chapter 10

It took a few hours for Jungkook and Lisa to finally arrive in Paris where their parents planned to spend their honeymoon.

To be honest, Jungkook didn't know what's exactly the point of this. They can't have sex without protection and that fact alone is the reason why they still have no children since they got married. Besides, Lisa is always in birth control.

They're both idol. Well, Lisa was still a trainee that time but still, they weren't allowed to have a relationship to other people as they're both in dating ban.

And now that they're on the top, having a baby was the least thing they wanted because one mistake can crash their dream and lead to their downfall. Though they wanted to have kids, just not now.

Lisa and Jungkook went to the five star hotel where their parents book a room for them to stay. The ride from the airport to the said hotel wasn't that long, so with a disguise on because they don't want to risk being caught, they climbed out the cab with the driver getting their luggage from the trunk.

Jungkook gets their luggage including Lisa as they went inside the hotel. Lisa was the one who talked with the woman in the counter while he just stood there beside his wife. His eyes immediately caught the man beside them eyeing Lisa as if he's about devouring his prey.

Jungkook subconsciously wrapped his arm around Lisa's slim waist causing the man's eyes to look at him which he responded with a glare.

The man immediately left the room causing Jungkook to look at Lisa who by now is looking at him in confusion. He just shrugged his shoulder, not dropping his arm around his wife's waist.

This is Jungkook's always problem whenever he and Lisa will took a vacation. Men always look at her way, stripping her with their disgusting eyes.

After a minute or two, the left the counter and go to their assigned room. They rode the lift and stopped to their floor and went to their room.

The room is amazing. It's luxurious, a thing you'd expect to their parents. The hotel room was look like a luxury condo unit. There's a kitchen, living room and a bedroom.

Jungkook pulled both of their luggage towards the door which they assume was the bedroom with Lisa trailing behind him, eyes roaming every corner of the room.

Once they made it inside the bedroom, Lisa's eyes goes impossibly wide from the view in front of them. There are lots of rose's red petals in the middle of the bed, forming a heart and also in the marble floor in either side of the bed.

Jungkook, who also looked taken aback from the view, stopped on his track as his eyes fixated on the petals.

Expect from their parents.

"Sometimes, our parents really is too much" Lisa said, though despite what she said, she can't deny the fact that she likes it. But she'd even love it more if Jungkook himself do things like this.

Which the ravenette always do, especially before. Jungkook is a cheesy person and super sweet that sometimes, Lisa couldn't take it. But she wasn't complaining.

Jungkook placed their luggage to the corner whilst Lisa goes to the glass wall to see the view of the city beneath them. The sun already set that's why darkness already slowly invading the city causing lights to appear and be open.

A pair of arms immediately hugged Lisa from the back, hands searching hers then intertwine it afterwards.

"It's beautiful here" Lisa mumbled, eyes not leaving the lights beneath them. She felt a something soft pecked her cheek causing her to lean from the touch.

Jungkook hummed. "You're beautiful. "

Lisa smiled as she leaned her head to Jungkook. She closed her eyes as she enjoyed the music that Jungkook's heart was creating and also the soft touch that she receives from her cheek and crown of her head.

They stayed their with that position for almost twenty minutes before they decided to have dinner. Since they're too tired to go down and eat in the restaurant of the hotel, they chose to just order it in their room.

They ate in silence, both too tired from the flight. Though, they sometimes exchanged few words here and there.

After the dinner, Lisa was the first one to wash her body as Jungkook cleaned the table. After a few minutes, Lisa was done and it's Jungkook's turn to go in the bathroom to wash his body. Then both of them called it a night after discussing where they'll go in the next day.

-

Lisa wore a simple dress whilst Jungkook wore his casual outfit before they exited the room to have breakfast downstairs.

They ordered light foods for breakfast and a coffee for them both.

Today, since they still have one week which they extended in to one and a half week and that means they still have plenty of time to tour the city, they just decided to walk around for now.

To enjoy the fresh air lingering at the city of love, Paris. They walked around the city, do window shopping, bought lots of foods to eat in the park.

It was around five when they sat down the grass, right where they have the perfect view of the Eiffel Tower in front of them.

Lisa and Jungkook removed their mask as they started eating the food they bought. They talked and talked and talked. It's wonderful, how they talk to each other so comfortably. It's like a flowing river, they don't run out of topic.

And now, their topic was a future conversation. It's about their future, their children and the places they would visit ten years from now.

"What about two girls and three boys? " Jungkook suggested, hand lasted to Lisa's as they were facing the tower in front of them.

Lisa chuckled. "You do realize that after I gave birth to our children, I'd look like an old ugly fat lady and I doubt you'll still—"

Jungkook immediately leaned in and captured Lisa's lips before she could even continue her sentence. Lisa, who didn't expect the action didn't respond at first but soon, she closed her eyes and responded, lips moving in sync. It is not deep, neither sensual. It is soft and gentle.

Soon enough, they both parted as they nuzzled their foreheads together with smile in their faces. Though, it didn't last long when Jungkook heard a familiar voice calling his name.

"Jungkook? "

And there they saw Taehyung standing in front of them with wide eyes looking at them.