Chapter 24

"Come here" He says, pulling her to lean her frame to his chest as his hand started playing with her soft locks, while his other hand was possessively wrapped around her thin frame, almost hugging her.

"What if it also happened to us? " She asked, tilting her head to look at her lover's eyes. "What will we do? "

Taehyung sighed, as he guided her head to lean back on his chest. "I don't know baby. Let's just hope not" He kissed the crown of her head then gazed back on the view of the river in front of them.

"I feel bad for them. " Jennie started, genuinely feeling bad for her sister by heart and to the man she's secretly in a relationship with. "Like why can't they be at peace? Why someone always invades our personal lives, our privacy and share it to public? "

"That's just life, baby. We just had to endure it" Taehyung replied, the same words his hyungs tell him before when he have his downs. "Plus don't worry about those two, our management already released a statement and fortunately, the issue lessen, unlike last night"

That's true. Since the released of statement, the rage that fans have, lessen and that also mean the issue is slowly dying down.

Earlier today, Taehyung had a talk with their maknae about the issue. He found out that Jungkook was oblivious about the article that suddenly broke the internet last night, that is until this morning.

Taehyung asked him if he's okay which the younger answered with a faint smile, an answer which he immediately understood.

He is yet he is not.

Of course, who would be happy if you just denied the relationship you had with your partner? And in Jungkook's case, it's not just a normal dating thing, it's on another level since they're already husband and wife. Married. But on the other side, Taehyung knew that the ravenette was relieved about the fact that no one, except them, have found out.

And now, fans are excited about the mixtape. Taehyung can tell since it was all over the internet now. Fans even trend it on twitter, showering Jungkook's upcoming mixtape some love.

After a few minutes, the two decided to leave the park with their disguise on. Taehyung dropping Jennie to their dorm before he drove towards their dorm, which is a bit far but he didn't mind.

Just expected, the others are already asleep so he went to his shared room with Namjoon as quiet as possible to not be able to wake the others up. Especially that today was a tiring day and they needed to get up early tomorrow.

Being an idol is hard, and being this successful idol group is even harder. And it's not that they're complaining or something, in fact they're grateful that despite being this busy with a tight schedules, the fans never stop on supporting them. And they've been receiving an endless love which inspire them to continue what they're doing. And to do their best for their fans.

After changing into pj's, Taehyung turned the lights off and get under the duvet, his mind goes back to what Jennie had said.

What if it happened to them? What if the thing happening to Jungkook and Lisa, happened to them? They can't use the same reason the two used about having a collaboration because that would be too obvious. So what they'll do?

Honestly speaking, Taehyung might go and straight up announced the confirmation of him and Jennie dating in public if it happened to them. Might because the issue involves the two of them and he needed to know what Jennie has in mind, especially that their management is strict when it comes to this kind of things.

Taehyung sighed as he closed his eyes, trying his best to sleep even though he's not sleepy, which he succeeded as he soon drifted to a deep slumber.

-

"This is bad"

A while ago, Taehyung tried his best to sleep which he succeeded, only to be forced to wake up by their leader and made everyone gather on the living room.

What for? They didn't know and didn't even have the slightest idea. And that makes everyone frustrated buy it's not like they have a choice or something. In fact, this only means that there is an issue that needed to be addressed between them.

Was there another fight?

Because that's mostly the reason why they gather like this, before. So maybe there's a fight between certain members and that needed to talk tonight, right at this moment.

"Jungkook, where is Jungkook? " Based on Namjoon's voice, he seems like refraining himself to panic.

Just as their leader dropped the question, that's when they realized that their maknae wasn't in the living room. Namjoon immediately ordered Jimin to look at the younger and to wake him up to his own room.

Yes, the youngest has his own room unlike to all of them, sharing their bedroom to one of their members. Namjoon and Taehyung, Jin and Yoongi and then Hoseok and Jimin.

Namjoon is anxious, you can see it clearly as he pace back and forth in front of them, who are sleepily sitting on the couches, waiting for the talk to be done so they can continue their sleep.

After a few minutes, Jimin went back to the living room with a confused look on his face. "Jungkook wasn't there"

Taehyung instinctively gazed on Yoongi who also did the same to him.

"Someone, can someone call him? "

"I will" Yoongi immediately volunteers, standing up to get his phone on his shared bedroom.

"What's happening? " Jin asked, drowsiness displayed on his perfect face.

"I'll tell when we're complete" The leader shortly answered.

Soon, Yoongi goes back on the living room with a satisfied look, telling that Jungkook is on his way.

"It's already passed midnight, where was he? " Hoseok asked, voice hoarse.

"On his parents house" The older answered then silence engulfed the room, as they patiently, except Namjoon, waiting for the youngest to arrive.

After a while, the door opened revealing a rather confused Jungkook. The man closed the door behind him before making his way towards his hyungs who are gathered in the living room and sat beside Jin who's now seconds away from sleeping.

"What's happening? " Jungkook asked Jin who just shrugged his broad shoulder.

"Since everyone is here now, let's start" Namjoon said, finally sitting down beside Taehyung who's confusedly looking at their leader. Once the latter adopted a comfortable sitting position, he looked at Jungkook then to the rest of the members then back to the youngest. "Jungkook, I want you to know that you can count on us, and I want you to be honest here so we can form a solution"

By now, all eyes are directed to Jungkook who's wearing nothing but a confused expression. "What happened? "

"Second article broke out, and I want to ask you what's really up between you and the member of Blackpink, Lisa? "