Epilogue

"You sure about this Jungkook? There's no backing out if you stepped in that stage" Namjoon asked thousands of times already causing Jungkook to chuckle.

Of course, he's so ready for this. Yes he is nervous but he was anticipating for this day. And he can't back out.

"Yes hyung, million percent sure" The now blonde haired Jungkook answered.

Today was the day of Lisa's contract and also the day where BTS will hold a press conference. Now, they're just waiting for the staff to give them the sign so they can approach the stage where a long table stood in the middle and few chairs, seven to be exact, behind it.

Journalists and lots of cameras were focused on the stage. It's crowded, too crowded and they're used to it.

Today was the conference of their comeback, but not just about the comeback they will announce. Well, specifically Jungkook as he will also announce his marriage.

He already talk with the management and after a lot of convincing and even threatening the company that he will leave the band and also the company, they finally agreed. And he's so happy.

The fake dating of him and Eunbi have ended a few months ago, when the accident occurred. It was just announced that they broke up or something, not really yelling to the public that it's not real in the first place.

But now, Jungkook will confess.... Everything. From his wife, to their unborn baby and of course, the real reason behind the 'Eunkook' thing.

After this, the possibility of their career falling down is big, but they trust there fans. True fans will stay and will still support them while the fake ones will probably hate them and leave the fandom. And they're ready to face whatever the outcome of this is.

Once the staff gave them a thumbs up, they began walking towards the stage. Flashes of cameras immediately greeted their sight but they smiled despite the blinding lights and sat on their assigned seats.

Soon, the conference started. Journalists asked about their comeback, what's behind of the song and so on. And seems like no one was interested with the issue that was happened before as no ones even dared to ask. So in the end, he came to the decision to just announce it, that he'll be the one to approach the topic.

So after the an hour, the journalists thought that it's done. But hell they were wrong as Jungkook grabbed the microphone.

"Everyone" He started."I want to announce that me, Jeon Jungkook was already married to Lalisa Manoban for five years now. "

It was.... Surprising. The shock was written all over the faces as silence took over the place for a few second before voices filled the room, all of them are asking at the same time. Jungkook just smiled and answered all of them.

-

"So you signed it? "

Lisa nodded. "We signed it" She answered, handing the contracts to her husband who smiled and gave her forehead a kiss.

"Good, your group is now under HYBE"

Yes. Blackpink was now signed under HYBE, and not in YG. Finally, they were gone in that excuse of a company and is now free to do their own music. As one of the thing written on their contract was they should participate in writing their own songs, which they're so glad.

And about the fans, after the conference yesterday, majority of them were devastated with the news that their idol was already committed to someone. A lot of fans didn't looked the idea and left the fandom but majority stayed which Jungkook is glad.

He knew armys would understand, and he knew he can count to them. A smile spread on his lips.

"The fans loves us" That's true. They accepted them. Majority of armys even started supporting Lisa, sending her flowers and gifts for their baby.

"And I love you"

"But I love you so much more"

Now, they don't need to hide from the public. They don't need to act as if nothing's going on between them. Now, they're free to be in each other's arms publicly. Now, the world knew about their relationship. No more hiding and no more fear of finding out.

Now they're free to love each other not just behind closed doors, but in front of the world....