Chapter 20

The mixtape was done.

And that only means no more hours to be spent together in a little space in Jungkook's own studio. That means everything will go back before, when photos of him and Lisa were sent to their management.

It's been a week since Jungkook passed his mixtape to the higher producers to check the mixtape before it's releasing. And since then, he haven't seen Lisa.

It's not like they can't be together or just stay in their house and spent time together. No, the truth is Jungkook's avoiding her. It's not like he didn't want to see her or anything because in reality, he's close of losing his sanitt from how he misses her touch, her warmth, her kisses and her in general.

He always hold himself of asking Lisa out for a date, or for them to just spend their time in their house.

No, he can't risk it. Now that the issue in both management are clear, journalists will not stop on tailing them, doing their fucking job like a hungry animals, capturing every of their move.

If photos of them being together were leaked in their management again, he didn't know what will happen. What reason he could come up with that he's sure that both of their management won't believe them this time.

Journalists are now hungrier than before. And he just couldn't risk it. There's a time he planned on going out to buy coffee just outside the building and he felt eyes focusing on him while he walks down the street, crossing the highway. And he's certain that those were also the one who captured his moments with his qife.

But despite of not being physically with each other, Jungkook always make sure to send sweet messages to his wife, calling her at night and have sweet talk with her.

Lisa only once asked for them to meet but Jungkook immediately took it down and lied, saying that he's busy and that he doesn't have time to leave the bighit and stuff that Lisa clearly believed, though Jungkook wouldn't deny that he felt shit lying to his wife.

And since then, Lisa never asked for them to go out again. She just stayed quiet and told Ungkook that she understands him adding the guilt he carried at that time.

Now, it's there free day and Jungkook doesn't know how he would spend it. Hearing from Lisa and Taehyung, Blackpink only has one photoshoot for today and they're free after that.

Jungkook wanted to be with her so badly, but at the same time, he didn't want to risk it.

What if the journalists would find out their house if ever they decided to go home and spend together in their house?

Fuck!

The ravenette groaned as he ran his hand through his hair, brushing it back in frustration. He picked up his phone after and sent Lisa a sweet message and sending her luck for their photoshoot which she immediately replied with a 'thank you're with heart emoticons that made Jungkook smile.

The other members except for him and Hoseok, we're off to somewhere Jungkook wasn't sure of. He just woke up and everyone was gone except for a watching Hoseok in the living room. So having nothing to do, the ravenette spend his whole day in their dorm, watching TV, doing a vlive with Hoseok of course to interact with their fans, and lastly, to prepare their dinner.

It was aroun five in the afternoon when Namjoon came home and soon, others followed except for one person, Taehyung.

Jungkook bit his lips, having an idea where Taehyung is. Of course he'd be with Jennie.

"Taehyung hasn't come home? " Hoseok asked as they started eating what Jungkook cooked. The latter looked at Yoongi who seems calm and doesn't have a care from Hoseok's question.

"Not yet, I heard he's with a friend" Namjoon spoke in a casual tone, obviously know nothing about Jennie and Taehyung's relationship.

"Hmm Taehyung has lots of friends" Yoongi agreed, shoving foods on his mouth. After that answer, they ate in silence. Not really silence since Namjoon was sharing his experience of visiting this certain museum.

After the dinner, Jungkook goes in his room and picked his phone from the bed and sent a short message to Lisa asking if she have time for them to talk.

He plopped himself down the bed and stared at his phone, waiting for Lisa to reply which soon came after a few minutes. Though what was written there that she can't since her mother will call her in just a few minutes.

The ravenette started typing in his screen for a reply before sending it to his wife. He closed his eyes and sigh.

This is what he didn't want in this industry. The thing which you can't be happy with the person you love. And Jungkook is sick of it.

He stared at the ceiling of his room for how many minutes, until he was interrupted when he heard a knock from the door.

He sat up and told the person to come in, that it wasn't lock. The door opened and it revealed Taehyung who walked inside and sat down beside Jungkook.

"Hey hyung"

"Were you avoiding Lisa? " Was the first question Taehyung asked, eyes focused ahead of him, not daring to look at their maknae nor his reaction.

"What? " The ravenette asked, confused.

This time, Taehyung faced him and look at him in the eye. "Jennie told me something " He paused, taking the reaction of the younger. " About Lisa"

Hearing the last two words, Jungkook immediately responded. "What happened? What did she said? "

They're being nosy, that's what in Jungkook's mind at the moment. Lisa and him are fine and it seems that Lisa doesn't have a problem with their set up so why them being nosy?

"Jennie asked me to talk to you, saying that Lisa was feeling down lately. She even caught her almost tearing up" Jungkook's brow furrowed, wave of worries and guilt hitting him.

Taehyung observed Jungkook's reaction before he continues. "She felt insecure, that your feeling towards her is fading. That you maybe found someone that's why you're avoiding her. That's what Jennie told me"

"It's not that I'm avoiding her, I just don't want rumors to start and photos to be sent in our management again" Jungkook defended himself but also at the same time, he felt shit for making Lisa feels that way. He feels at fault for making Lisa feels that way.

But why would Lisa not bring that topic whenever they're talking through the phone?

Of course, it's Lisa. She doesn't want to feel you uneasy and bothered. She's careless when it comes to herself.

Taehyung shrugged. "You should tell that to her, not to me. I'm so tired, goodnight Kook" And with that, the older left the room, leaving Jungkook in his own thoughts.

And he planned to go to their house the next day to talk to Lisa, to explain himself and maybe take her out for a date, not in Seoul of course.