Chapter 09

"So, what you are trying to say is you're married for like five years? " Yoongi asked, fingers tracing his chin as if thinking or more like analyzing what the younger had said. "And the woman whom I talked to over your phone is your wife? " Jungkook nodded his head.

The rapper, who seemed calm from the news confuses Jungkook.

So he already knew?

How come?

Lisa hasn't told him yet about the call.

What happened?

The ravenette's train of thoughts got interrupted when the older asked another question.

"Who's the girl? Was it a fan? An idol? Actress? Mode—"

"Idol"  Jungkook unhesitatingly answered. Yoongi remained silent, though his eyes talking to the younger to reveal which idol he is committed to. And the other immediately caught on that as he spoke. "Lisa from Blackpink"

Yoongi was obviously taken aback from what the younger revealed and he didn't put an effort to hide it from the younger.

Lisa was the most famous female idol not just in Asia but also around the world. And the fact that Jungkook, is married to her is.... Impossible?

Everyone thinks that Lisa is single. Because he, himself, believes it to but how come that... Their maknae is married to her?

Though despite that Lisa's the most successful female loop idol, it doesn't mean that fans would accept once their relationship will be revealed.

"Does the management know? " The pale man questioned, eyes fixated to the younger.

Hearing what the older asked, Jungkook immediately shook his head with a sigh. "No and I don't want them to know. " He gave the older a pleaded look. "Please hyung, let's keep this a secret. My career is important to me and so is she, so please hyung. Don't tell anyone"

Yoongi shook his head. "I won't. " As if a heavy weight lifted up in Jungkook's shoulder by the other's response. "But remember, Kook. There is no secret that will never be revealed"

"I know that hyung, but we're careful—"

"You don't. Why do you think I found out? " The rapper interrupted causing Jungkook to sigh and looked down in shame. "Just be careful next time, Kook"

The ravenette nodded his head then silence filled them afterwards. Though, that silence was broken by a phone call.

Jungkook fished out his phone and looked at the caller ID. He looked at Yoongi who's now facing his equipment and seemed busy.

He pursed his lips and told Yoongi that he'll  leave which the rapper answered by a nod, too busy in his desktop. So without being said, Jungkook leave the genius lab and immediately answered his phone.

-

Days and weeks, month have passed. And those weeks, BTS finished shooting the MV of their single and also those past weeks filled with practices. Their schedule is more busier than before and that makes Jungkook have no time spend his night in their house.

And thankfully, Lisa understands it. She also call him in the middle of the night just to cheer him and make his day better and Jungkook can't help but to fall in love again and again.

Fortunately for Jungkook, Yoongi stayed quiet about his relationship towards the other idol. He didn't utter nor make it obvious that their maknae is committed to someone and Jungkook is thankful for that. They also became closer than before, especially that the younger don't have anything to hide from the other.

And now, today was the day of releasing the MV of their single, 'Dynamite'. And Jungkook is so nervous.

It's not yet their comeback and yet he is so nervous. This song is their first song that was written in all english and he is not sure if they can sing it live, knowing that English wasn't their first and main language. Heck Namjoon was the only fluent to them!

The countdown went on, the MV was released afterwards and then few minutes had only passed, the views reached million of views.

Up until now, Jungkook is confused how their views escalate so fast. Yeah, he's aware that they're now a global artist and that they're the most successful kpop group but it still startle him and confuses him about the views. How could armys do that? Are they streaming day and night, like nonstop?

Jungkook was inside his room in their dorm, watching their MV in silent. Earohone attached in his ear whilst his eyes scanning the comments that is also so fast that he can't understand a thing. The only thing he'll noticed from how very fast is it was the purple Hearts and crying emoticons.

A smile formed his lips as he shook his head. Soon, the MV ended causing him to locked his phone and lie comfortably in his bed and just stared in the ceiling.

The management gave them two weeks off. Why? How?

Jungkook one time shared his concerned about having a one week break to Yoongi, though he left the information that it's honeymoon, and so Yoongi tried his best to help.

They talked to other members, mostly Yoongi, as he make excuses that he wanted to have a free time to refresh his mind and the others also agreed until Namjoon talked to their managers who also helped them talked to the executives. And because all of them are eager to have a week break, the management agreed and also made it two since they'll be busy afterwards.

The other member has gone to their hometown, some goes abroad to refresh and some just stayed in the dorm.

Jungkook stayed more in his bed just thinking and also took a quick nap before he packed his bags and went to their house.

Lisa's management also gave them a month off and that's why the date of their 'honeymoon' were moved earlier than the original plan.

Jungkook parked his car outside the house and went inside, not expecting Lisa to be there waiting for him.

The said woman walked to him with a smile and pecked his lips. Jungkook hugged his waist.

"You ready? " He asked causing Lisa to nod her head glancing at her luggage that is just a few feet away from them.

Even though they weren't the one who planned this honeymoon, Jungkook wanted it to be the best of the best, and for Lisa to enjoy.

"Let's go then" And they both left the house with Jungkook carrying her luggage.