[cherry kisses kisses]

Hyunjin loved kissing you.

More than the intoxicating feel of your mouth, more than the resolute lock of your grip, he reveled in the way your breath hitched each and every time your lips met.

It was a faint sound, a stolen breath, a fractured hiccup, and it was as though he had caught you by surprise. As though you didn't expect him but welcomed him nevertheless, over and over again.

It was a sound that would melt into your surroundings, a wisp of the sweetest music, had he not chased it with every bit of his consciousness. Had he not clung to it like it was the sole thread holding him together.

At once, he would find his heart full and overflowing, a stampede, a hurricane, but also the gentlest song, begging, urging him to kiss you again and again. To hear the air pause, know that he had the same stunning effect you had on him. You were his rhythm, the hymn he shouted to the heavens. Every tune in his world sang to you. For you. An eternal serenade. A vibrant ovation.

If an encore was called, he would listen to your divine song as though he'd never heard it before. He was no one. Then he was your anchor, your earth and sky.

A man deaf to everything but the beautiful hitch of your breath when your suns collided.