[your world, my sky]

Jeongin reminded you of the sky. Beautiful in all his sides, in all the emotions he showed you. Loud and transparent, yet a mystery to unravel every day.

His smile reminded you of the cloudless sky. Pure, and honest. Bright with the sun's warm rays. Shining on you and enveloping you in exquisite brilliance.

His voice reminded you of the dewy, darling dawn sky. Smooth and gentle as it greets the world. Mellow and rich, opening its arms for the soft branches of light. Quiet and calm before the bustle of life. Your favorite time of the day.

Jeongin reminded you of the sky when the sun sits amid the blue in all its glory. Blazing down on you, holding you captive to the graceful heat. It was the way he held your heart in his hands. You were at his mercy, basking in the light, utterly defenseless.

His affection reminded you of the purple and orange hues of sunset. Endearing. Soothing. Tranquil. That shy approach of night. That timid twilight. And you often found yourself completely immersed in those quiet giggles and ginger kisses.

His eyes reminded you of the star-studded sky. Beautiful. Mysterious. Endless. They spoke of magic, of love and joy. You would stray if they were ever to hide. They guided you, protected you, and you became lost in them instead.

Your love for him was a storm. Thunderous and wild. A whirlwind of overwhelming chaos, rendering you numb and helpless. Yet he was the rainbow peeking between the clouds. A precious pearl in the savage seas. Beauty in the ruins.

Jeongin reminded you of the sky. Always there. Always with you. Always looking after you.