[oh my!]

"God, it's freezing," you murmured, bringing the blanket closer to your chin before trying focus on the movie playing on the tv. It was a little hard to do with the raging storm outside.

A beep from the microwave indicated that the popcorn was ready and a few moments later, your boyfriend stepped into the living room with an overfilled bowl in his arms. Changbin plopped himself next to you and made himself comfortable before giving you a strange look, glancing at the blanket. "What are you huddled up for?"

You stared at him blankly. He wouldn't understand. "It's cold."

A soft 'oh' left his lips and he opened his left arm as if inviting you to cuddle. "Come here."

Almost eagerly, you loosened the blanket around your body and snuggled up to him, immediately melting into his warmth.

You and Changbin were blood mutants, a rare percentage of the population born with rather odd abilities. You could see in the dark as though you were under the sun, which was extremely useful when you didn't want to worsen your electricity bill with unnecessary lights.

Changbin, however, had full control of his body temperature. In other words, he was never hot nor cold during extreme seasons. And it didn't bother him.

He once made a point to walk in the rain with a very high temperature just so that the water droplets would fall on his skin with a sizzle and fog around him. He sometimes made you question your decision to date him.

But yes, Changbin was warm.

A few minutes into the movie, you began feeling as if you were hugging a boiling saucer. You poked Changbin's cheek, remarking, "You're becoming too warm."

"Are you sure it's not this blanket?" He picked up the blanket you had wrapped around yourself and tossed it away. The cold crept up your feet, but nothing else changed. "No, it's you."

"Oh, sorry, I wasn't paying attention," he smiled sheepishly, and you felt his body temperature drop back to cozy warm in a beat. Changbin often joked about being your personal heater.

You continued watching with no more interruptions, munching on snacks, cuddled up and warm, and it was long before you noticed the chill at your toes. "Babe?"

"Hmm?" Changbin hummed in acknowledgment and you bit back a stupid grin. When did the two of you have a normal movie night anyway? "Why did you toss that blanket away?"

"What?" He snapped his head toward the dark, lumped outline of the blanket, which you saw clearly, then looked back at you, "Why would you need it anymore?"

"Well," you drawled, diverting your gaze to the ceiling and suppressing a laugh at what would make Changbin sigh like an old lady. "My toes are cold..."