[your party favor]

"This must be the place. Thank you for your help," you gave the prince helping you with your luggage a grateful smile. He mirrored you, handsome dimples on display, "No worries."

You looked at the number on the door and with a deep breath, you turned the doorknob and stepped into your new dorm room. The second you entered, your eyes fell upon the sparkly material strewn across the carpet and you were sure the school dean was conspiring against you.

You would rather be roommates with the Evil Queen's son himself, Minho, or even Sleeping Beauty's lazy son, Hyunjin. Stars, you were ready to settle with Felix, Goldilocks' obnoxious descendant, but not Han Jisung. Not Neverland's spawn.

You were about to turn around and leave when you heard that faint jingle and cheery voice, "Oh my, oh my! I must be one lucky boy!"

You turned around and forced a smile upon your face, calculating how much time it would take to remove the fairy dust off the carpet.

"Cinderella's daughter? Y/n, you're my new roommate? This is exciting!" His tone was filled with wonder as he twirled around the room, scattering that annoying substance everywhere. You were itching to hold your broom.

He stopped in front of you, eyeing your companion with his typical, youthful interest. "And we have Prince Charming himself! It's great to see you, Chan."

The prince gave him a warm smile and you tried to contain an outburst as you replied, "It's charming to see you, Jisung. I am your new roommate, indeed."

You could only hope this year would end in a happily ever after. Preferably without stubborn fairy dust.

You turned to face Chan, "Guess I'll see you at lunch?"

"Of course," he gave you one of his famous smiles and left, not before patting Jisung on the shoulder and sending a puff of glittery dust into the air.

You decided to stop thinking about it and move your baggage into the room. You'll lose your mind if you saw more fairy dust.

"Oh, here, let me help you!" The boy in green, leafy attire offered, hand reaching for his pouch of magical dust. Your eyes widened in alarm and you quickly denied, deciding to call your mice for help instead. "No, no, it's fine."

"Why tire those poor mice when you can use fairy dust?" He shrugged your denial off, and you gave him a tight-lipped smile, "You don't have to waste your precious fairy dust on me and my luggage."

"Don't worry about it. Jeongin has enough to share."

Before you could argue more, he threw a handful of fairy dust on your bags and you restrained a scream. That will take ages to come off!

Whoever thought that putting Cinderella's neat daughter with Peter Pan's reckless son clearly wasn't thinking straight. You wanted to whack him with your broom.

The bags began to levitate, and Jisung pushed them into the room with ease. "I'll take the left side of the room, is that okay?"

"It's okay," you could barely say as you watched him with mute irritation.

One of your bags was floating around unsupervised and you warned Jisung of its presence. The last thing you wanted is for the bag to float out of the open window. "Jisung, to your back."

"What?" He turned around quickly, features morphed into confusion. With his sudden actions, he elbowed the bag and sent it flying towards the window. You watched in horror as the bag slipped through the opening and into the blue sky. Oh, no...

Jisung brushed the nape of his neck sheepishly as he avoided your murderous gaze, "Whoops..."

"Han Jisung!"